Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 04:42 PM   #311
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Official Good Fairy Charm Code Contest, Ends June 4th

I love the bramble circuit! even though its not a big prize, I still think its pretty!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #312
Webkinz :)

jdvk is just really nicejdvk is just really nice

I haven't won any of the big prizes and I'm not sure which one I would choose to be my favorite. I know that I love the plushes though, so I think that I will stick with the Alyssa or Nafaria plush as my favorite.
jdvk is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #313
Lil Kinz

sleepy202 is on a distinguished road

My favorite is the sofa, it looks so comfy for my pets to sit on!
sleepy202 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #314
missyekinz is on a distinguished road

I love the Charm forest window. I'd love to turn my medieval room into a room fit for Rapunzal! Thanks for giving out these codes!
missyekinz is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #315

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

I love the swirl leaf tiara (who doesn't?)...I love how it is animated...so pretty!
Old 06-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #316

MelissaDMartin is a name known to allMelissaDMartin is a name known to allMelissaDMartin is a name known to all

Thanks to all of you for donating the codes. I was out of town and unable to access a computer.

My favorite would be the Charm Forest Window. They say that you can see the fairies flying around in it and it would look lovely in my forest room.

Thanks for the contest WI. You are very much appreciated.
MelissaDMartin is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 04:47 PM   #317
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

I like the charm forest window best. It looks so beautiful, especially with those little pink flowers creeping along the edges. I have yet to win one or own one, but I hope that one day I do.

Thanks!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 04:47 PM   #318
follow your ♥

zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!

Magic Mire Marsh would have to be mine! I love it,love it, love it! yuppers thank you so much to everyone who gave so genorously. I just want you to know you are very very much appreciated!
zxcv0101 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 04:49 PM   #319
amchase1 is on a distinguished road

I really like the plush, I don't have any.

Andrea
Old 06-01-2010, 04:49 PM   #320

BudIV is a name known to allBudIV is a name known to allBudIV is a name known to all

My favorite item would be the Magic Mire Marsh. I have never seen it but I think it would be pretty in my garden.

Thanks for the generosity of all of those who gave so that those of us who were unable to access a computer because we were in the back woods of our own forest would be able to get a code.
BudIV is offline Male
Closed

Tags
charis99, jonas=<3, jonasbrothers=luvv, neon says "thanks!", owl city, thanks for donating!, wiiboy829 was here! :), x x a e r o x x ♥, xxkirstaxweexx, ♥ lexee ♥