Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 03:27 PM   #231
Webkinz :)

mjmakaha has a spectacular aura aboutmjmakaha has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official Good Fairy Charm Code Contest, Ends June 4th

I love the Charm Forest Rune Stone it reminds me of the Vikings. I loved learning about the viking so interesting!! Anyway, Thanks for everyone who donated and thanks to WI for holding the contest you rock!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 03:27 PM   #232
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

I have a hard time deciding on my favorite between the Charm Forest Mirror, the Charm Forest Window, and the Magic Mire Marsh. They are all so beautiful!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 03:28 PM   #233

mdjmb5 has a spectacular aura about

I love the charm fairy window! It is the greatest! Thanks to all that donated!!
mdjmb5 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 03:28 PM   #234
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Hi WI! Without a doubt, my absolute favorite item is the window. I collect wkw windows and was fortunate enough to recently be gifted this charm forest window by friend. I did not know how absolutely magical it was until I placed it in a room. I love that the fairies will fly in and out of your room, laughing as they do (alyssa sounds like a dolphin and nafaria sounds like the wicked witch with her cackle) and the window changes colors too! It is absolutely fabulous and I hope that every member gets one of these beautiful items one day.

Thank you WI for looking out for us and giving the opportunity to win these codes - I don't live in a restricted area but I do have dial up and usually am unable to participate in these type of webkinz contests b/c the page will not load well enough for the extra animation to appear for me. WI is great!

Best wishes to all!
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 03:29 PM   #235
Lil Kinz

blizzbrooke is an unknown quantity at this point

i really like the Magic Mire Marsh!! It just is so fun and magical
blizzbrooke is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 03:29 PM   #236
Woah! I am
Gifted

webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!

My Favorite prize is the Swirling Leaf Tiara because it is so pretty!
webkinzkayla is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 03:30 PM   #237

krazykinzboy999 has a spectacular aura about

Ok my favorite prize is the Charm Forest Rune Stone. Thanks SO much to all that donated I now have a chance to get one, my state was excluded
krazykinzboy999 is offline Male
Old 06-01-2010, 03:30 PM   #238
Honeypie is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite of the Magic Mire is the Bramble Circlet. Thanks for all the donated codes.
Honeypie is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 03:33 PM   #239

August kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hard
August kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hard

Hi! I would like to enter in the contest. My favorite Magic Mire prizes are probably the Bramble Circet and the plush. Thanks for haveing another awesome contest WI!
August is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 03:34 PM   #240
Lil Kinz
Mkmama is an unknown quantity at this point

My fav would have to be the window. Hope I win a code so I can try to win one!! Thanks for donating your extra codes.
Closed

Tags
charis99, jonas=<3, jonasbrothers=luvv, neon says "thanks!", owl city, thanks for donating!, wiiboy829 was here! :), x x a e r o x x ♥, xxkirstaxweexx, ♥ lexee ♥