Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 03:20 PM   #221
Webkinz :)

sparklekitty24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Good Fairy Charm Code Contest, Ends June 4th

I like the charm forest window.I have a love of windows in real life.I love sitting at the window and seeing all of nature.I can just imagine my pets doing the same.
sparklekitty24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 03:21 PM   #222
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I don't have any of the more unique prizes, so of the ones I have gotten...

While I do like the Bramble Circlet, my favorite has to be the Nafaria Plush! I just love her, and she adds such a unique charm to my forest room.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 03:22 PM   #223

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

My favorite Magic Mire prize is one of the hardest to get, I like the Swirling Leaf Tiara! It's sooo CuTe too!!:bas:

I <3 s
HollyDaze is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 03:22 PM   #224
Abz
ay! I'm a ...

Abz is a jewel in the roughAbz is a jewel in the rough

When asked about my favorite Magic Mire item, one thing stands out. It is the bramble circuit. The simple design looks great on any pet, and goes with many other outfits. It makes the pet stand out from the crowd.

Great contest!

-Abz xx
Abz is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 03:23 PM   #225
Lil Kinz
rockybroncos is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Magic Mire prize is the Swirling Leaf Tiara because it looks like an Olympic wreath.
rockybroncos is offline Male
Old 06-01-2010, 03:24 PM   #226

Kaleb has a spectacular aura aboutKaleb has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs up Re: Official Good Fairy Charm Code Contest, Ends June 4th

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Click the image to open in full size.

We have over 800 Good Fairy Charm Codes codes to give away to our members. To enter for a chance to win one of them for your account, just post in this thread telling us which Magic Mire prize is your favorite. Everyone who posts will be entered into the random drawing.

Need help remembering which prizes are in the Magic Mire? Check out the Picture Gallery, HERE.

Contest Dates: Tuesday, June 1st to 11:59pm on Friday, June 4th
  • Only one entry is allowed per member. Anyone who posts more than once in this thread will be disqualified from the contest and will NOT receive a code.

• The contest thread will be closed on Friday night. Winners will be selected and feature codes will be sent out to the winners on Monday, June 7th.

• The feature codes will be sent out by e-mail, so if you enter the contest, please take the time to check the e-mail address is on your account. You can do this by clicking "User CP" in menu at the top of the screen, selecting "Edit Your Details", and then on "Edit Email & Password".

• To make certain that any e-mails sent from Webkinz Insider are not routed to your junk/spam folder, you may want to add admin@webkinzinsider.com to your e-mail contact list.

To get things started, let me tell you what my favorite Magic Mire prizes is:

I like the Bramble Circlet the best. It goes with so many outfits,
and it really makes Fluffy look like a little Fairy Princess.

THIS THREAD IS FOR CONTEST ENTRIES ONLY
My favorite magic mire item is my favorite item in webkinz world the swirl tiara. I would love to get a swirl leaf tiara. I would trade anything for it. I can not get it though.
Kaleb is offline Male
Old 06-01-2010, 03:24 PM   #227
claspling will become famous soon enough

I think the charm forest mirror is the best prize of all. It is gorgeous and all our pets like to glance in the mirror from time to time... Thanks everyone for making this code possible to those of us who tried so hard all week-end...but failed. THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...
Old 06-01-2010, 03:24 PM   #228
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

I love the Bramble Circlet. It so adorable for my pets!
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 03:25 PM   #229
Lil Kinz
meredith7999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official Good Fairy Charm Code Contest, Ends June 4th

My favorite magic mire prize would have to be the charm forest mirror.
meredith7999 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 03:26 PM   #230

Mottle is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: Official Good Fairy Charm Code Contest, Ends June 4th

my fav. prize is the marsh.its so beautifful and spring-y i would love to get it but i dont have a charm yet so im crossing my fingers and toes and entering this contest.

p.s. good luck to everyone!
:acs::abn::bas::bt::bdolph in::bdog:and ect...
Mottle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
charis99, jonas=<3, jonasbrothers=luvv, neon says "thanks!", owl city, thanks for donating!, wiiboy829 was here! :), x x a e r o x x ♥, xxkirstaxweexx, ♥ lexee ♥