Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 03:06 PM   #201
Everybodyy
Webkinz :)

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Default Re: Official Good Fairy Charm Code Contest, Ends June 4th

My favorite prize? That would have to be the Alyssa Doll. I collect dolls and it is a great addition to my collection!
webbieluver is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 03:07 PM   #202

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

My favorite prize has to be the Bramble Circlet! It was my first prize! Just so you know, I will not be here tomorrow through june 13th, So if I get on I wont be here the 7th
Guinea441 is offline Male
Old 06-01-2010, 03:08 PM   #203
knuths

knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!

I like the Bramble Circlet the best
knuths is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 03:09 PM   #204

DsPngnPrncss673 is on a distinguished road

I have a hard time choosing just one, but I think I have to go with the Charm Fairy Top because it is just so pretty, and looks so nice on my pets. Thank you to WI for holding yet another amazing contest!
DsPngnPrncss673 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 03:09 PM   #205
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

To tell you the truth, I really like all of the Magic Mire Prizes!
Though if I had to pick my number one favorite, it would most defiantly be the Swirling Leaf Tiara. I love how it swirls & is different from other hats in WW, most of which who don't have animation [though some do have animations.]. I love animated stuff.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:09 PM   #206
VIOLA BUNNIES ROCK!

btrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of light

Click the image to open in full size.
Mine has to be the bramble circlet. It is so elegant, and the smaller twigs with the dots on them are just gorgeous. It goes with so many things, and looks awesome on the pets.

(p.s. AWESOME CONTEST!)
btrfly222 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 03:09 PM   #207
laemge is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the mirror is awesome. I have not seen the charm fairy window but that sounds awesome as well.
laemge is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 03:10 PM   #208
sharkgoddess is an unknown quantity at this point

I really love the Charm Forest Rune stone. I have never gotten one, but I would LOVE to have one to put in my garden. I really love old, Gothic looking stuff, and I think this one would go perfectly! =)
sharkgoddess is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 03:10 PM   #209
Cujoblue

Mist will become famous soon enough

Thanks for everyone who donated! I wasn't able to find a fairy in time
And my favorite prize would be either the swirling leaf tiara or Charm Forest Window.
Mist is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 03:10 PM   #210

squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button
squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button

My favorite is the SAP GLOP!! Just kidding... the bramble circlet. Very romantic-looking.
Thanks for the contest, WI!
Closed

Tags
charis99, jonas=<3, jonasbrothers=luvv, neon says "thanks!", owl city, thanks for donating!, wiiboy829 was here! :), x x a e r o x x ♥, xxkirstaxweexx, ♥ lexee ♥