Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 02:00 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

MSPWebbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Good Fairy Charm Code Contest, Ends June 4th

My favorite is the Magic Mire Marsh. I don't have one, but it just looks so pretty.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 02:00 PM   #122
rufnex is on a distinguished road

My favorite is the Charm Forests Window!
Old 06-01-2010, 02:01 PM   #123
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

It's always difficult to choose favorites... Perhaps the Magic Mire Marsh would be mine from the comparison of all the prize images. It's certainly the most "grand" of them all.

Thanks to FIA's fantastic WIki work for the convenient page showing all those prizes - otherwise I wouldn't know what to pick at all!

Conflicted as to whether or not a new area of Webkinz World for a daily activity would be a hurtful or innocuous thing for me... But I might as well enter and have the chance at it nevertheless.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 06-01-2010, 02:01 PM   #124

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm so glad to help others out that weren't included in the contest! I hope you guys enjoy the added fun that the magic mire brings to webkinz world!
pixie1101 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 02:01 PM   #125
Lil Kinz
Puella has disabled reputation

My favorite is the Bramble Circlet because it's just so pretty.

Thanks again for another great contest!
Puella is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 02:02 PM   #126
Lil Kinz

charlottebear is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite prize is the swirling tiara because i love the color green and the animated swirls.
charlottebear is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 02:02 PM   #127
bananas4ryanna will become famous soon enough

My favorite Magic Mire prize is the Charm Forest Sofa. Very cute piece to finish off the room. Thanks for this opportunity. None of the fairies flew by when I visited the store. :-(
bananas4ryanna is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 02:03 PM   #128
dehudd4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much all!

My fav would have to be the bramblet circle as well.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:03 PM   #129

hayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to behold

I would have to say that my favorite item is the Charm Forest Mirror. I don't have a charm, so I don't have any prizes. I guess if I win, I can find out for sure which is my favorite!!!
hayegirl11 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 02:04 PM   #130

rainbowkid is an unknown quantity at this point

First off, a BIG THANKS to WI for hosting these contests for those of us that we're lucky enough to see/catch a fairy this weekend!! You guys (and those that donate their codes) are AWESOME!!

My fav Magic Mire item is the Bramble Circlet--It is really cute and looks great on all my pets! I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE someday to get the swirling leaves tiara, so I'll keep trying!!

Happy searching everyone!
rainbowkid is offline Female
Closed

Tags
charis99, jonas=<3, jonasbrothers=luvv, neon says "thanks!", owl city, thanks for donating!, wiiboy829 was here! :), x x a e r o x x ♥, xxkirstaxweexx, ♥ lexee ♥