Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 01:41 PM   #101
trevorm99
Webkinz :)
trevysmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Good Fairy Charm Code Contest, Ends June 4th

My favorite Magic Mire item is the Charm forest Sofa. I love to decorate my rooms with rare furniture. I would love to have this sofa. As far as the common prizes, I like the fairy pants. They remind me of a little santa elf Good Luck to everyone. I tried for a while but did not find a fairy. Thanks to all who donated codes!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 01:41 PM   #102
Gift Guru
ramparion will become famous soon enough

My Favorite is the Bramble Circlet. Thanks for everything WI! I hope I win, totally missed the contest because we were out of town for Memorial Day! Thanks again WI for giving us a chance!
Old 06-01-2010, 01:42 PM   #103

mathteacher67 is on a distinguished road

My favorite is the Charm Forest Window - I think it would be a wonderful addition to a princess room!
Old 06-01-2010, 01:42 PM   #104
breeseth
Gifted

niagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't even have to think about this one. My favoirite magic mire prize is the window with the flying fairy. I am still trying to find one to trade for.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:43 PM   #105
Gift Guru

twinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of lighttwinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite is the Magic Mire Window. It is so cool the way the faries fly in and out and the way it changes color. I have one in my kingdom room.
Thanks for the contest!
Old 06-01-2010, 01:45 PM   #106
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Thank goodness WI is having this contest. I was not able to even find one of the fairy's which is odd for me.

My favorite prize is the Charm Forest Window. It's the one prize i'm still waiting to win but I love it! Thanks so much!!!
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 01:47 PM   #107
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

My favorite prize is the Grand Charmling Tree, because I love trees! I have a few gardens full of every special kind I have been able to collect, and imagine I'm sitting under them all on a warm day, with a good book and iced tea. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(and PS.....I sat on the Newz website for 6 hours, over two days, and never saw a fairy Thanks for having this contest!!))
Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 01:50 PM   #108
Diabetes Awareness!

Arya is a name known to allArya is a name known to allArya is a name known to all

my favorite magic mire prize is the bramble circlet it looks so pretty on any pet (:
Arya is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 01:52 PM   #109

kitty7755 is on a distinguished road

First I would like to say thank you to all that have donated codes. I had a very full week end with lots of family and friend. I didn't have much time to play with my webkinz. My favorite is the Charm Forest Window, I don't have it yet but am working hard to get it. Again thanks insider.
kitty7755 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 01:53 PM   #110

ljutiq will become famous soon enough

ooh WI thx so much for all the cool contsests that gives us the best prizes!

It's so hard to pick one but i think my fav is the Emerald Eye Pyramid 'cause i love the way it lights up.

KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED TO CHOOSE ME !!!
Closed

Tags
charis99, jonas=<3, jonasbrothers=luvv, neon says "thanks!", owl city, thanks for donating!, wiiboy829 was here! :), x x a e r o x x ♥, xxkirstaxweexx, ♥ lexee ♥