Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 11:20 PM   #81
dolphinlover773
Lil Kinz
dolphinlover773 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Official Earth Day Contest -- Win a Signature Panda or Insider Insider Membership -- Closes April 29th, midnight PST!

Hi i'm Lucy! My Snake River is Eco friendly because it helps power the electricity by using hydroelectricity which is energy powered by water! The pink Cherry Blossom tree is a great source of oxygen. The purple flowers are beautiful and support many lives such as bugs and worms. The trampoline is a great way to have fun without using electricity! The pond provides a drinking hole for me and my family to drink from after a days hard work. The acorn grill is an environmental friendly grill and does not run on gas!!! And last but not least the Allligator storage bin keeps the birds from getting their beaks stuck in the toys when they fly by. Well I hope you enjoyed my ecofriendly tour!!!! So be Green and keep the Earth as healthy and clean as possible!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgJulia's Room.JPG (88.9 KB, 21 views)
dolphinlover773 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2009, 07:20 AM   #82
Alyssa and her
Webkinz :)

bigolhapywebknz is just really nicebigolhapywebknz is just really nice

Default Re: Official Earth Day Contest -- Win a Signature Panda or Insider Insider Membership -- Closes April 29th, midnight PST!

Click the image to open in full size.
Welcome to our completely green, environmentally friendly backyard! This is where our pets can come hang out without hurting the environment indoors.

The plants that we have planted take in greenhouse gasses and release oxygen, while giving us food, so we don't have to buy from the W-shop, which ships their food. That means our food plants help remove carbon dioxide and gasoline's emissions.

The center area, which we like to call the Jungle, is home to many creatures. In the pond we have several fish and frogs, on the flowers we have many insects and on and in the trees we have squirrels, chipmunks, and birds. Plus, the trees and flowers benefit the environment like our food plants do, by removing carbon dioxide and supplying us with fresh air. The flowers also house fireflies, so when it's dark outside we can lie in the grass under the stars with fireflies luminating the area.

If you want a place to sit, we don't have plastic chairs that take forever to decompose! Sit on the grass or on our wind powered chair. The fan on the chair collects the wind to make it move, and therefore pushing you in the direction you want, however you need to face the right way.

Video games? No thanks! We play baseball to have fun. It doesn't hurt the environment to run, catch, and play! For bases, we take the seat carpets out of our hybrid and lay them down. When we are done, we put them back. The baseball is made of recycled materials- although it is not like an average baseball it is still useable and fun.

Misty-May the dolphin: I hope you like our room! We had a party here on Earth Day. It was awesome!

WI username: bigolhapywebknz
bigolhapywebknz is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 07:36 AM   #83
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Official Earth Day Contest -- Win a Signature Panda or Insider Insider Membership -- Closes April 29th, midnight PST!

This room relies on the bamboo grown from the energy from the sun. Everything is made out of bamboo! The mat Mambo sleeps on, the tv, chairs, and tables! It also uses ice lamps and tables, which they rebuild when they melt. It uses an environmentally friend cauldron to cook that uses, yes, bamboo as fuel.
Old 04-25-2009, 07:54 AM   #84
Lil Kinz
dontlikeu is an unknown quantity at this point

hfuygk.jpg

Welcome to my envirronmentally friendly backyard! As you can see, everything here is natural; the trees, the flowers, the fruits and vegetables, and the grass. The windmill is a more efficient power source and doesn't harm the environment.
:cdee::bokbok::kanga:, pinky, cody, henry, trixie, spencer, bamboo, and cutiepie too!
dontlikeu is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 08:05 AM   #85

luvdog811 will become famous soon enough

My room is Earth friendly because it saves money and uses recyled materials. There are many growing plants in my garden so I can feed all my pets multiple times with out constantly spending money, and importing other food. The picnic table is made out of recycled wood and is a great place to eat that fresh food! The scarecrow, not only keeps away birds, but is made out of old clothes and straw. The trees are planted to help save them and provides great shade! My Yard does it's best to save the Earth!
luvdog811 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 10:37 AM   #86

hayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to behold

My room is "green" because we use all naturaul stuff! We don't need lightbulbs because we have all of those windows! If we need to see in the dark we would use energy effencient flashlights or candles! We also use all earth friendly furniture. All the furniture is made of wood so it is recyclable! Fude only drives the blue wagon so we don't pollute the air. In the winter when we need it we will use solar energy stored from this summer to heat the room!! SAVE THE EARTH!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgfudge's greenroom!.jpg (46.5 KB, 14 views)
hayegirl11 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 11:06 AM   #87
Where is she?

vwcatbus is a glorious beacon of lightvwcatbus is a glorious beacon of lightvwcatbus is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs up Re: Official Earth Day Contest -- Win a Signature Panda or Insider Insider Membership -- Closes April 29th, midnight PST!

My yard. Kelp the otter is going to tell us about it.
"The yard of my 51 ebkinz family is environmentally friendly. We grow our own produce, and drink by licking the ice sculptures. The trees are made of ice and the pots are made of clay, dug from the bottom of the pond, and painted blue with berry juice. The sweater I am wearing was knitted by our very own Fluffy, a Cheeky Cat. The yarn was made by my owners mothers sheep's fleece. Thank you for taking time to look at our yard!"
vwcatbus is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 11:43 AM   #88
Call me Jade
Gift Trainee

warmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to behold

This room is good for the Earth in more than one way.

The plants in the room while adding beauty also decrease the amount of carbon dioxide in the world. This is great because if the Earth's temprature increases then glaciers will melt resulting in the native animals that live in the area will die due to no shelter, food- anything. Not only that, the water from the glaciers would melt and flood the oceans, some states like Florida in the US would get very flooded. Carbon dioxide traps the Earth's heat in and therefore increases the Earth's temprature.

The room isn't heated by fossil fuels either but by that over sized candle in the corner. Not only are fossil fuels not unlimited (if we continue to use them at the rate that we are they will be gone by the time teens and kids are in their 70s-80s) they also pollute the Earth. Also not powered by a fossil fuel such as gas is the scooter which is solar powered.

There are no lights on in the room because- look at all the windows! They provide all the light my webkinz need without using up electricity.

My webkinz source of entertainment are the books on the shelf. They are not only fun to read but they provide awarness. If everyone read those books and knew more about global warming we would all try to conserve. Because a lot of people doing a little bit is better than a little bit of people doing a lot.
warmblood12211 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 12:24 PM   #89
Froghop55

Froghop55 has a spectacular aura about

Ahhh, what a shame for all of you using, glass, drywall,and of course trees. You, see stone is the way to go. It is all natural, unlike glass, and drywall, and energy conservitive. Heat and cool can escpae through glass, windows, and drywall, but stone seals it in. I give props to the people using bamboo flooring. No trees will be harmed and it still looks good.Plus all of the bamboo will grow back in about a week! My room has no windows so all the energy will be sealed inside. Not to worry about not finding your way through the dark though, it's lit with brand new 50,000 hour LED lights. The bed frame is made of light weight composit materieal, and the sheets have a low thred count. The bamboo plants add a touch of green and a hint of fresh air. The dining table is the only real wood product in the room, but it's small, and came from an approved forest. I found the rug in perfect condition out on someones front stoop. They said they had it for a year and were done with it. What a waste. At leat I could put it to good use. The room deviders are composed of recycled, recycleable plastics, and the chairs are made from recycled steel. I do hope enjoi your tour.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmy room.JPG (91.9 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by Froghop55; 04-29-2009 at 03:51 PM..
Froghop55 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 12:41 PM   #90
Taylor Swift ♥'s

Queensland Love will become famous soon enough

Ok, my room is considered "Green" because everything in this room is either Solar - Powered or has been reused from something else. All of the plants in the room are watered by a solar - powered water supply. Plus, they get the vitamins they need from the sun through the windows. The tv by the door has solar panels on the top of the tv also. The lights on the table are solar - powered, as you probaly guessed. The table has been transformed from 100 glass bottles to a table by melting all the glas to make a table top. The legs and frame are made from metal from old cars also. All of my webkinz love to come in this room to chill and watch tv. They feel everytime they come in this room they are changing the world as we know it. Thanks! And my webkinz have something to say, " 1, 2, 3, GO GREEN!!!!!!!!"

Queensland Love is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a rockhead was here, awesome contest!, awesome!, contest, earth day, earth day!!!!, happy earth day!, happy earth day!!!, i hope i win!!!!, i hope i win!!!!!, make everyday earth day, missme wuz here, save the earth today! :), save the earth!, signature panda, ~kat24, ~webkinz4ever44~