Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 09:23 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

webkinzfan17 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Earth Day Contest -- Win a Signature Panda or Insider Insider Membership -- Closes April 29th, midnight PST!

I've made another room..
I wasn't quite sure about the other one i Kind of made it in a hurry..but on ths one is earth friendley.
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
a lot of green...
only 4 windows.the bed is like an outdooresy type bed
I've added flowers. more flowers an those trees and a catist.
wood chairs.. and the couch adds i like a country home type feeling to it..the wallpaper is like a spring time wall paper..and the floreing is kinda like outside kinda but its the wizerd one.
I've added like an old time bathtub..and a cauldron. for the stove.the dreser is wood.
there is only 1 clock.
I hope yall understand what i meanand that its okay to re-post this..
i hope it is.. I wasnt so sure after posting the one i did after i did it.
my room sorta like a couintry-outdiee theme.. not sure if thats a word but yeah hope you like and again good luck to everyone!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzfan17
I've made another room..
I wasn't quite sure about the other one i Kind of made it in a hurry..but on ths one is earth friendley.
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
a lot of green...
only 4 windows.the bed is like an outdooresy type bed
I've added flowers. more flowers an those trees and a catist.
wood chairs.. and the couch adds i like a country home type feeling to it..the wallpaper is like a spring time wall paper..and the floreing is kinda like outside kinda but its the wizerd one.
I've added like an old time bathtub..and a cauldron. for the stove.the dreser is wood.
there is only 1 clock.
I hope yall understand what i meanand that its okay to re-post this..
i hope it is.. I wasnt so sure after posting the one i did after i did it.
my room sorta like a couintry-outdiee theme.. not sure if thats a word but yeah hope you like and again good luck to everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgthis is my room...jpg (52.0 KB, 31 views)

Last edited by webkinzfan17; 04-22-2009 at 09:23 PM..
webkinzfan17 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2009, 09:37 PM   #42
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Official Earth Day Contest -- Win a Signature Panda or Insider Insider Membership -- Closes April 29th, midnight PST!

Click the image to open in full size.

This is Sakura and Masashi's Earth friendly room. The train is helping to save the earth by reducing vehicle emissions into the atmosphere. It is much better to share a ride when you can. (They are expecting a visit from their 3 brothers soon who will, of course, take the train!) Mashashi and Sakura also followed the 3 R's of recycling when they created their new home. They reduced the size of their house. Half of a ten by ten is good space management for two pets. They reused much of their neighbors old furniture, preventing it from filling virtual landfills, and they recycled by purchasing chairs and planters that are made out of virtual plastic made from recycling. They used a natural building material (stone) for their floors. The wood from their furniture is NOT from old growth forests and they have planted trees and plants in pots throughout their home which increases oxygen in our atmosphere. Their home is also as natural as you can get since it doesn't have any artificial walls. Sakura also decided to use her neighbors old picket fence in place of a headboard and footboard for her bed.

Their field is so Earth-friendly, the butterflys and rabbits frequently come for a visit. Masashi and Sakura truly enjoy living in a happy and healthy ecosystem.

Last edited by Chariac; 04-22-2009 at 09:46 PM..
Chariac is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 10:17 PM   #43
Dolybye
Gifted

dolybye is on a distinguished road

Well, Greydon, my manatee decided that he wanted to go green. So while everyone was wasting items and throwing them out as there were redoing their bedrooms he went ahead and started trash picking. For those of you who don't know that means what they threw out he looked at and picked out what he liked and wanted to keep for himself. Now while some of the items he made himself by finding bits around WW, such as the toothpaste table... for some crazy reason he wanted to scrap the dried toothpaste of the sink for a month at that point I didn't bother asking why but I must admit it is a very nice table now I just don't plan to be eating off of it any time soon. And hes boycotting useing the shower right now which I'm not pushing to much since he lives in the water.. but hes swearing that cleaning in that water hole over there is good enough.. not sure how.. and hes using different plants to clean with. But hes not smelly... yet.. Now although you may not be able to tell he was smart enough to change that clock in the middle of the room into a sun panel so when its nice and sunny out like it normally is there it keeps the engery to go to the rest of the house. Greydon wanted to use candles in his room. But he cheated a little bit and has the lamp behind the trees. He also found a type of plant that glows at night and he keeps that next to his bed... shh... hes scared of the dark.
Ah... yes his bed... that odd thing. He wanted to sleep on a rock.. silly boy but hes happy about it. Don't ask me why.

Theres why he is the greenest one in my house. :manatee:
Attached Images
File Type: jpggreenroom.jpg (42.6 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by dolybye; 04-22-2009 at 10:28 PM.. Reason: photo went byebye.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:45 PM   #44
thehapppyhippo

thehapppyhippo is a name known to allthehapppyhippo is a name known to allthehapppyhippo is a name known to all

This is Martel the Panda's room.
It has plants that increase oxygen and windows 4 natural lightining.+ some bamboo to help the pandas survive.
thehapppyhippo is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 11:00 PM   #45
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

"CULLENS GO GREEN!"

The CullenKinz (XD) Have planted all these trees! They are teaching Little Renesmee about Earth Day and How it is important to keep the earth clean, recycle, and not cut down trees. Renesmee is starting to get it. She understands that humans need oxygen And so does she (She is part human). Bella, Edward, Alice and the rest of the Cullens did a great Job at teaching Renesmee about Earth Day! They even planted some trees and cleaned up! There used to be trash everywhere! But the CullenKinz took care of it! They recycled the bottles, cans, glass, newpaper, etc.. Even Vampires Care about the Earth!

This room is 'Green' because Trees and flowers are important for the eniviornment. They provide oxygen for us. And how recycling is important.

I hope this is a good enough write up...!

Last edited by Webkinzgirl427; 04-22-2009 at 11:02 PM..
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 11:34 PM   #46
Totally Wacky

tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!
tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!

Ever since Triggedy came into my home...he has always wanted to save our environment. He was in the alley one day and found someone threw out a used ripped sail. He brought it home and cut it into the perfect size for 2 hammocks. He put them up between the trees. For a great nights of camping out under the stars. The fencing is made out of fallen tree limbs, growing flowers. In his bedroom he is sure to get the freshest air with all the plants growing around him. As for food....he grows some farm fresh fruits and veggies to help him grow big and strong a few blocks away from his go green bedroom. When he wants some tasty milk he goes sees Bessie (the cow) on the farm to get some milk from her. Bessie has a sweet tooth for farm fresh carrots that triggedy grows. So she gives him milk while he helps bessie get her sweet tooth satisfied with his carrots. The pond was dug out of the earth and surrounded by stones found around his room same with his planter box...he used the dirt from the pond to fill the planter box with dirt, and a varity of different flowers. I hope you enjoyed my go green room.

Attachment 173717

Thanks for an awesome contest.

Last edited by tribbles; 05-15-2009 at 01:43 PM..
Old 04-23-2009, 12:16 AM   #47

Ladyt has disabled reputation

Hi Everyone,
Hope you like my entry, well Lanka's entry that is. This is Lanka's Garden, it is a small part of the Amazon she is reforesting after the loggers have been through.

She loves to be environmentally conscious, replanting the bare landscape with native trees and bushes, giving all the animals a place to cool off and take a drink by installing a refreshing pool and removing the impact of progress by slowly removing all traces of man made items (as you can see its still a work in progress there are still many stones left to be removed).
Lanka is also cutting her carbon emmisions by floating around in her balloon using only environmentally friendly wind and fuels (when she stops by us here in Australia she buys only ethanol based fuel).

Last edited by Ladyt; 06-17-2009 at 06:09 AM..
Old 04-23-2009, 02:12 AM   #48

papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds
papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds

This is my Greenest room.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/bobbi/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/bobbi/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]Click the image to open in full size.

My Lil' Kinz Panda, Ling Ling is in charge of this room.

There are many trees and small plants here. All of them are cleaning the carbon dioxide from the air and replacing it with Oxygen.

Ling Ling is growing a crop of fast growing bamboo , to make floors for our new room addition. He has also been known to munch a few leaves on his lunch hour.

All the clippings from the topiary trees and Bonsai trees are composted to add back into the soil.

The pond is kept full for the endangered frogs. The frogs feed on the pesky mosquitos.

Suki, is conserving his energy, relaxing by the zen garden, after a rousing karate class

Aki, is just flying in on her energy efficent, Magic carpet.

Of course the lampposts are solar.

The Yeti is in charge of the Bat Forest. He cleans up the guano for the compost pile. Ling Ling will spread it in the flower garden later. No packaged fertilizer used here.

The bats will help the frogs keep the insects from becoming a problem.

I hope you enjoy your visit to my Green Garden. Come back for some cherry pie when the cherries are ripe.

This garden is also a maze.
papergirl63 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 06:56 AM   #49

zephybear has a spectacular aura about

It’s a typical summer day in our Webkinz household. We are all gathered here in our environmentally friendly environment.
Our family spends as much time as we can outside so that we can save electricity in the house. Its great to spend a day outside reading books and playing games with your family. We keep cool by sitting under trees. Trees are not just for shade, they are also great for the air. They give us fresh air to breathe.
On a hot summer day we can go swimming in the pool to keep cool. It prevents us from turning on unnecessary things like fans and air conditioners that ultimately harm our ozone layer.
We also have our own garden where we grow a bit of vegetables so that we make less trips to the grocery store, which saves a ton of gas and reduces emissions. Now we don’t have to breathe in bad air as we play outside.
When we go on our latest adventures we take the hot air balloon so we can travel with less pollution.
Clothes? That’s a waste of natural resources (cotton) What are animals going to do with clothes?
We also rescued our pal Kaylee who is a panda. She’s on the endangered species list so we need to keep her nice and safe. She has her own bamboo room (not pictured) where she says “feels just like home”.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:59 AM   #50
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Post Re: Official Earth Day Contest -- Win a Signature Panda or Insider Insider Membership -- Closes April 29th, midnight PST!

My Green Room is an attachment.

My "Green" Room is green for several reasons. The water in the pond comes from the Wishing Well, as does the water in the pool. That way, no water is wasted. The Golf Cart is hydrogen powered, so it sends out water vapor instead of harmful chemicals. The pinwheel is a miniature windmill, and as it spins, it generates electricity for the rest of the house. The palm trees are a natural way to both shade the benches and create habitats for wild animals. They also produce oxygen. The flowers are attractive and environment-friendly. The lamps are solar-powered, so after a day in the sun, they can give light all night. All of these things make "Oswald's Green Room" very green!

Last edited by hoodedwarbler13; 07-28-2010 at 04:31 PM..
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
a rockhead was here, awesome contest!, awesome!, contest, earth day, earth day!!!!, happy earth day!, happy earth day!!!, i hope i win!!!!, i hope i win!!!!!, make everyday earth day, missme wuz here, save the earth today! :), save the earth!, signature panda, ~kat24, ~webkinz4ever44~