Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 07:08 PM   #31
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Default Re: Official Earth Day Contest -- Win a Signature Panda or Insider Insider Membership -- Closes April 29th, midnight PST!

Hi. My earthroom is an outdoor garden where we grow organic plants to eat. We use an outhouse and cook on a grill. We cool in the swimming pool and heat with a fire. We travel by fan mobile or hot air balloon. We try to limit our use of petroleum products.

Click the image to open in full size.
lorib64 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2009, 07:21 PM   #32
caring coins founder
Banned
cheekiegirl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official Earth Day Contest -- Win a Signature Panda or Insider Insider Membership -- Closes April 29th, midnight PST!

In Nutty's Yard it is all about saving the Earth!!! Nutty has built her own energy conserving yard. In the top corner we have the garden. She grows her fruits and vegtables so she does not have to buy them. Others can purchase them localy. Then we only use the tractor when EVERY plant is ready to be harvest. Other wise we just use our feet. Save more energy! Then we have our trees that help our atmosphere! Next up is the windmill. We use the windmill to create energy! That is where we get all of our energy! Next is the inground storage. She built it out of a hole that was in the ground. She then planted the catails to make it look nice. Going down we have the snake stream. This is where fishies can swim and relax! WE have another pond for the looks. Nutty's friends are relaxing in Nutty's energy saving yard while wearing GREEN!!! The pond with trees is the place for water animals and flying animals. Water animals like amphians can go into the pond to live and the birds can rest up high in the branches!!! We do not use plumbing here. We reduce the amount of water used by not haveing to flush the toilet. At Nutty's yard The only way to get around is either by feet or by bike!! Nutty is traviling on her own personal bike!!:gecko:
cheekiegirl is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 07:28 PM   #33
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Hello And Happy Earth Day!

Welcome to Earth:

The backyard of Earth!

This is an Earth Friendly backyard.

The big circle is Earth

The grass is land and the ponds are water/oceans

As you can see, there are some webkinz in the yard.

This is Simba. He is working on the windmills.

We use the windmills to power some homes in Webkinz World.

You should use the power from the windmills.

It does not use fossil feuls, so it is good for the Earth!

This is Pebbles. He is admiring the wonderful forest.

You should help save the rainforests. A long time ago forests covered 14% of the Earth.

Now rainforests cover 6% of Earth.

Experts estimate that the last remaining rainforests could be consumed in less than 40 years.

This is Nikta checking the hydropower.

Hydropower is produced by water. The water runs through and turns a genarator,

creating energy.

Hydropower is like the wind energy.

It helps the Earth. You should also get this as your sorce of energy.

I hope you have enjoyed my entry.

Good luck everyone!

SAVE THE EARTH
USE WINDMILLS
SAVE THE RAIN FORESTS
USE HYRDROPOWER
ENJOY EARTHDAY
Amymt is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 07:34 PM   #34
Webkinz :)

tarahroo7 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Official Earth Day Contest -- Win a Signature Panda or Insider Insider Membership -- Closes April 29th, midnight PST!

wow! great contest! thanks for holding it
Here is my entry:

My Room is a GO GREEN type room!

Joel, my "green" hedgehog loves to hang out in this room !
He has tons of fun without using elctricity! Joel always uses his electric "shoe car" to drive to his daily arronds like the Wshop, Kinzville Acadamy, and Magical forest! Joel even uses it to go pick up his weekly news paper at !

Also, Joel showed his family other fun activities you can participate in outide to "go Green!" There is jumping on the trampoline, hot air balloon racing, and Joel's favorite of all time, swimming in the Serpantine Stream!

My webkinz family gets fresh water from the TC Waterfall! (It even sprits flavors of berry into the water once in a while )! I have my 'kinz plant lots of plants and trees. It is very good and healthy for the environment. It also makes great fresh foods and beautifies our yeard !

Saved the best for last ! We also have a tree that my Purple Floral Fox lended us! The tree blooms and becomes beautiful when she knows the earth is in great condition and doing their best to take care of the one-and-only earth we got. But when people are leaving on lights, using lots of electricity, and littering, the flowers on the tree start to wilt and soon become nothing. Just like our earth

So GO Green! Take care of the planet! It is the only one we got, and the only one we will ever have !
:gecko:
tarahroo7 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 07:36 PM   #35
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

This is my Enviromentally friendly room. As you can see, the wall paper is a rainbow. That is because we should take care of our Earth to make it the best that it could be. My Cleo grows oranges on the trees for now because Cleo doesn't think the tempurature is quite right outside anymore, because of the global warming. So she has to do it inside. On the side of the room, you can see a tulip planter. Cleo has been getting those ready all winter. When it gets warmer, she will plant them outside and let the bees come and make some honey. My pets love honey. On the other side, you can see a dragonfly chair. Cleo got that chair on sale a few days ago becaus eit was Earth Day. The Salesmen said it was enviromentally friendly and made 100% of recycled materials. Right beside that chair there is a lamp. Cleo had spent days looking for this lamp. It didn't run on batteries of fuel. Cleo was lucky enough to find a Hydro-Lamp that ran on the water turning at the top, near the 100 watt lightbulb, which Cleo had found in an Envo Friendly sale. Cleo got a sunburst clock for this roombacause it ran on solar energy. There was a wire connected to the opened window, that took the sun's power to light the clock. Lastly, there is a mat in the middle so the pets can do more enviromentaly friendly ativities, such as yoga, instead of watching TV. That, and they use it to rest ater taking care of the Enviroment. Taking care of the Enviroment is hard work, but when you look onto the mountains, the pandas and tigers, the islands and forests, it is all worth it. Help save the pandas!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgHeresy.jpg (88.6 KB, 22 views)
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 08:02 PM   #36
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Babe, our newest addition to our family has been concerned with the enviroment more and more. Instead of a room like his brothers and sister's he wanted a Earth-Friendly bedroom when he was adopted. Being the caring owner I am, I designed what we call the "Green Garden." The green garden is shared by all of the family. Babe loves it for it's green-design. It has no electronic or energy-consuming products. It barely has any factory-made objects either. The room is made up mostly of plants, which help keep oxygen clean and fresh. The natural sunlight provides all energy and the two white solar panels provide energy for the nearby indoor rooms. Babe also has natural mud baths, not using any excessive water or plumbing. But like most pigs, Babe can lose track of time while bathing in his bath, so he has his sundial, using the sun's power, as a clock. He also grows natural food so no preservatives that can harm the food chain, no carbon dioxide from trucks are emitted while transporting the food, and it's fresh and healthy. Babe was hoping for some wind-powered windmill-energy, but we couldn't find one that could fit in his already-so-green room. Babe isn't dissapointed because he knows that this room is doing his part in the enviromental crisis. Babe is a pink pig on the outside, but a green piggie at heart!

Here is Babe's room: Click the image to open in full size.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 08:34 PM   #37
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Oops, wrong room
Here is my gardening room.
"Our indoor gardening room is environmentally friendly because there's one huge window all along the wall to let plenty of sunlight in. We close it when it gets cold and open it when it's spring again! We have lots of plants, and trees to circulate fresh air." Say George, our local planter. "My son Dhani and I get paid in wages of candy grass. It's eco-friendly, not real grass." That's how George says our indoor gardening room is environmentally friendly. "Speaking of food, it's lunch time!" Adds George.

Last edited by tarsky781; 04-23-2009 at 11:46 AM..
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 08:39 PM   #38
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

Hello,
Below is my entry -
This house is environmentally friendly because instead of cutting down trees and living in houses, we can grow with the tree and live on top of it.
All items shown are completely environmentally friendly; The Outhouse uses no plumbing, the juke box runs on solar power, no cords to plug in for electricity. The Pool we filter by manually swimming round and round in circles, causing a whirl pool effect to filter the water and reuse.
The air conditioning is ran by pin-wheels and the tree habitats hordiculture very well.
We've brought some of the island to us by planting palm trees for shade, along with some wild flowers and lilies for room dividers.
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 09:03 PM   #39
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guide

Donation Award 

On this Earth Day my Webkinz did go out and do a great deal of work in the outdoors, but…

To truly make this planet a safe and happy one my little Webkinz decided that their time was best spent learning about the planet; what they can do to make it a better place and what to stop doing that may hurt it.

On the stage Qinling, (Panda) tells his tale: The Four Seasons Tree Top Adventure, a story about how each season is important to the Earth. While many other Kinz listen to the story Raspbellia (Whimsey Dragon) handles the lighting from above.

Fletcher (Husky,) in his best Pirate costume, reads to his table about the history of our planet and how people have both tried to help and unfortunately hurt their world in the past.

Valentino (Love Monkey) helps Sonari (Bat) do his research by collecting useful books about saving endangered animals. While at the desk Hephaestus (Emperor Dragon) and Merlin (Gray Owl) study hard to find out which methods of care have the best chance of keeping the planet safe.

Nocturnia (Black Cat) and Yule (Reindeer) discuss which recycling programs will be most helpful for keeping the Earth clean while looking over some photos of some beautiful natural wonders.

After a long day of research all of my little Webkinz were pretty tired out, however, tomorrow they know they can each contribute a little something toward making the Earth a better place for all.

Last edited by Aeza; 04-22-2009 at 09:09 PM..
Aeza is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 09:13 PM   #40
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Welcome to the Bamboo Library for Wildlife Conservation!

Panda Plant was given one room in which to make his own. His housemates had made rooms for play, rest, and vacation, but Panda Plant wanted his to be different. Panda Plant decided to team up with Lilac, the other endangered member of the family and turn his room into a library devoted to wildlife conservation so his friends can come and learn about what they can do for the environment. The library is made completely out of organic materials. The chairs are made out of bamboo, the mats are a grass weave, and the books are printed on acid-free paper. The library is designed to incorporate wildlife with reading and learning. The library is so self-sufficient, it can exist in the middle of the jungle because there's no need for electricity. On weekends all types of webkinz come together and use the large tables for group projects putting together information packets they can send out to other webkinz members and expand knowledge of the importance of being environmentally friendly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI Earth Day Contest.JPG (87.8 KB, 56 views)
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a rockhead was here, awesome contest!, awesome!, contest, earth day, earth day!!!!, happy earth day!, happy earth day!!!, i hope i win!!!!, i hope i win!!!!!, make everyday earth day, missme wuz here, save the earth today! :), save the earth!, signature panda, ~kat24, ~webkinz4ever44~