Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 05:36 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

kinz kid 8.2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Earth Day Contest -- Win a Signature Panda or Insider Insider Membership -- Closes April 29th, midnight PST!

Click the image to open in full size.

Welcome to Cherry's Garden!! Everything in this room is 100% GREEN, courtesy of Cherry's boyfrien, Skylar! Even the pool! Its not a pool, but a natural fresh spring. The trampoline, which was kindly donated to us by Sugarpuff, the cotten candy bunny, is even made out of a flowers. The trees that made the room(Making it even greener) have kindly allowed other trees and floweres on top of them to help make this room the GREENEST room ever! Even the statue was carved out of a meteror that landed there 2 years ago. All the wooden items in the room were crafted out of dead trees, so no life weas harmed in the making of this room. The windmill over ther, would have provided energy, but we decided to eliminate all electricity, and rely on fireflies that we catch each night (that are realeased when we go to sleep) for lighting!
So have fun in one extremly GREEN room, know as Cherry's Garden!

I just read an entry that used fire flies for lighting, too, and I just wanted to say I didn't know that they had that idea too and i am not copying them.

Last edited by kinz kid 8.2; 04-22-2009 at 05:42 PM.. Reason: not copying
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2009, 05:41 PM   #22
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

Default Re: Official Earth Day Contest -- Win a Signature Panda or Insider Insider Membership -- Closes April 29th, midnight PST!

This room is named the Earth Room.
As you can see, the most common color here is green.
Usually when designing a room, I use more valuable items such as exclusive, rare, or retired. However in this room, I used mostly Wshop items and when I used non-Wshop items, I have a reson.
There are two section to my Earth room: The Go Green! side and the Frozen side. The upper half in the Go Green side.
Interesting enough, the lower half which is the Frozen side, has the more valuable items such as the Samoyed Frozen Pond and the Potted Icicle Tree. Unfortunately, the Frozen side is the no-no side.
When things are supposed to be green and cheery in the world, we go and "freeze" it by littering, or even smoking. Pollution is a big problem. Even by driving non-hybrid cars we are making pollution an even bigger problem.
My Webkinz prefers to stay on the Go Green! side of the room because it is not polluted there and nothing is frozen.
On the Frozen side we see fancy items, but is it worth what it is doing to the environment?
If you take a closer look, you can see that the exclusive Strike A Pose Plant looks sad. It must be cold with everything arounf being frozen. It must be dying from pollution. It must want to be on the Go Green! side of the room...
We can all make a difference and Go Green! by picking up trash or keeping lights off when not needed. We do not want to end up like the Strike A Pose Plant.

:gecko::tdf:
Old 04-22-2009, 05:42 PM   #23
I have 37

dancergirl54 is on a distinguished road

This is my ECO FRIENDLY room. In the Picture there are a few funny things, like ride a wagon! =) Also, the plants and wall paper and flooring make it look really good. Like it makes it look like an ecosystem. Also, the well to get water from the earth than a faucet, LOL. And the tornadoes show that it is like a real natural thing, HAHA. The best is the rain out the window, PEACEFUL, and loving to mother earth. As you see NO ELECTRICITY is used. Aue Natural
-----------------------Payton (Dancergirl54)
dancergirl54 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 05:44 PM   #24

luvpeace101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Official Earth Day Contest -- Win a Signature Panda or Insider Insider Membership -- Closes April 29th, midnight PST!

happy earth day everyone!! go green and save our plantet! good luck!
i hope i win!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpggo greeen room contest entry.jpg (169.3 KB, 44 views)
luvpeace101 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 05:59 PM   #25

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks for the awesome contest! This is a great way to celebrate Earth Day! Here is my Webbies' "Going Green Tea Room". They love to come and sip some Green Tea and chat with their friends!

My Webbies' room is Eco Friendly because the paint used for the walls and floor is all organic. Also, the tea they serve is made from all organic herbs!! They use 1 energy efficent light bulb as well... and that saves a lot of energy in Webkinz World! The vibrant, green paintings were made by one of WW's most famous painters and was created with all organic paint as well (like the floor and wall)! When getting water to make the tea with from the faucet, they never leave the water running This place is great for relaxing and enjoying a nice cup of tea!

Old 04-22-2009, 06:04 PM   #26

leobearlep is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you ever heard of the word deforestation?Well, you have now!Deforestation is a major problemthat most people don't even care about.What is deforestaion?I'll tell you, deforestation is the clearing and cutting down of trees.This is a problem because trees give us oxygen, what we need in order to live. Other than that, we, the people are building many factories that release pollution into the air which isn't good for the ozone layer. Finally, we have global warming which is affecting our North and South poles.Global warming helps melt ice earlier than it is supposed to melt endangering the great, majestic sea animals like the great white bear.

My webkinz are very aware of deforestation when they finished reading my paragraph so they decided to make an all green room.To start off,the windows in the all green room are there so my cow can watch over her plants that she planted to help fix global warming and so Clarita, my cow, can receive the sun energy with her chain around the twister in the pot. The white chain around the twister in the pot is a energy converter which converts the sun energy into energy that can be used for electricity. The carpet was made from recycled material so it too is environmentally friendly. Next, the twister in the pot was experimented with so it is now a garbage disposal which eliminates unrecylable waste completely without harming the environment.The bed was made from dying plants from Clarita's garden so she wouldn't have to get rid of them, kind of like recycling or reusing!The beach cooler bag looking thing isn't what is seems to be, it is really a recycle bin so Clarita can recylcing her paper everyday. The blender, yes its a blender, but Clarita made it out of broken twigs from the garden floor so Clarita decided to use it to mix compost material together and once she is done she puts the material in the garbage can that is next to the blender to break down so in a couple of weeks it can be used for fertile soil in the future. Finally, to tell which time it is to water the plants, Clarita uses her solar powered clock on the wall. Once the day is over, and Clarita is tired she decides to have a meal on the ground and serve herself some tea made from herbs from her own garden. So that is why Clarita's room is environmentally friendly.
(Even her shoes and hat was made from plants from her garden)
leobearlep is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 06:11 PM   #27

happycats is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official Earth Day Contest -- Win a Signature Panda or Insider Insider Membership -- Closes April 29th, midnight PST!

Here is my entry for the Earth Day Contest. My Webkinz and I had a lot of fun creating this room. I had them make a meal on the 100% natural gingerbread stove, then they played a game of Farming Frenzy. This helped them learn to garden, which really helps our environment. Afterward, I let them relax in front of the natural pyramid painting. Finally, one of them took a nap on the bamboo bed while another floated around in the beautiful feather chair!

This room has energy efficient windows, natural sandstone flooring and walls made of ACTUAL CLOUDS! The kitchen uses modern ice sculpture technology to keep food fresh and drinks icy and refreshing! Placed around the room are various plants and trees which provide decoration, a lovely scent, lots of fresh produce and even pure oxygen. The room is also decorated with artwork made of 100% natural materials.

Attached Images
File Type: jpghappycatsearthdayentry.jpg (74.7 KB, 38 views)
Old 04-22-2009, 06:28 PM   #28

webkinzfan17 is on a distinguished road

Hi there I would like to enter this contest As I' have just finished my room...
here is what I think of my room..

My room is simpley Green...perfect for earth day if i do say so myself
it has bambo items..the bambo desk,chair,foor mat, My room has mother nature plants, a tree,chairs that are perfect for earth day also I'm not quite sure How to explain them..The bath tub is kinda like an outside one sorta it has bricks well I'm not sure what there called but you should see in the picture, The bed is simple.green and bambo i believe also.
nothing really on the walls but a window looking out at the sunset and a scroll type thingy i thought would be perfect for the room theme..the couch type thing is green and has like leaves grass sorta on it.I have a butterfly chair..and other chiars.and the lamps our like outdoor type lamps but used for the inside.
I think my webkinz love the room=)and I do too and hope you all do..
i also love all the rooms that's been enter already good Job everyone and good luck.
I hope you can see my picture good..

Click the image to open in full size.I hope you can see my pictre if not here is a link to it
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
good luck everyone.
webkinzfan17 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 06:49 PM   #29
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

This is my earth day room! They are all nature-made things that are obviously eco-friendly. Flowers and plants- they give us numerous thing that helps us and are great! They give us oxygen, take in carbon dioxide, are decorations, makeup products and so many more things. The beds are very comfy and are completely natural. The windows showcase the brilliant outdoors. The 100% wood desk is a place where you can use the great paper. Everything is good for the environment and shows that ever day is Earth Day.
Flairfive is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 07:06 PM   #30

Kevster777 will become famous soon enough

Okay. Here is my all green room.

This is a room where you learn about plants and such wit your teacher Rocky the Rhino. In the room it's all green items with the plants being natural and the tree posters made of 100% bamboo with the colors provided by ground up grass and flowers. Also the mats being bamboo and the books made of 100% recycled paper. The chairs are made of recycled car tires with a great feel. I love this room and the host and i pledge green and i hope you to.
Kevster777 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
a rockhead was here, awesome contest!, awesome!, contest, earth day, earth day!!!!, happy earth day!, happy earth day!!!, i hope i win!!!!, i hope i win!!!!!, make everyday earth day, missme wuz here, save the earth today! :), save the earth!, signature panda, ~kat24, ~webkinz4ever44~