Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 05:10 PM   #161
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

Default Re: Official Earth Day Contest -- Win a Signature Panda or Insider Insider Membership -- Closes April 29th, midnight PST!

ok so here is my green tea room. all the green tea is brewed up in the bathtub which elliminates the fumes from the stove. ALso all the lighting comes from the static generated of the floor. It produces all the cash register, lighting, water, and everything! ALso the wall paint is made out of recycled paper mache and green olives. The green tea is served in reusable cups to elliminate paper cups and best of all the shop is located in the middle of town so you can easily walk to it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgtearoom.jpg (45.7 KB, 22 views)
Princessapreeel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2009, 05:15 PM   #162
sweet! i am a
Webkinz :)

Blizzard07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Earth Day Contest -- Win a Signature Panda or Insider Insider Membership -- Closes April 29th, midnight PST!

Hey! My polar bear, Blizzard, does not want to see his wild family in the Arctic to see their homes on the icebergs melt away forever. So, what did he do? He prompted everyone in his Webkinz family to go green! He bought the magic carpet and the wagon at a flea market so that he would have alternative modes of transportation that would not emit pollution. He found the table at a junkyard, and it had blue, flaky paint. So he restored the table and chairs so that it would not be put into a landfill and made them a nice white and yellow combination. He planted the garden as to reduce the emissions made from the delivery trucks to the W-shop and prevent the pesticides and runoff that farms allow to run into precious bodies of water. The sundial is just to reduce the amount of demand on electricity for an electric clock, since he could not get any solar-power panels to lie on the roof. the pool, to blizzards relief, was already enviromentally friendly! The pool is made of recycled wood, and the water comes from the rain. The palm trees are 100% recycled plastic that Blizzard obtained on a vacation to one of the more enviromentally friendly islands of Hawaii. All of the plants are two-in-one, because they filtrate the air and make nice decorations. Now, Blizzards needs you like uncle sam needs soldiers to also find alternative ways to live, whether it is just switching the light off when you leave a room or using solar/hydroelectric power, His Mom, Dad, sister Angel, and Baby Brother Snowy are asking you to go green!:gecko: like lizards, who also need you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgGREEN ROOM.jpg (60.9 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Blizzard07; 04-29-2009 at 06:31 PM..
Old 04-29-2009, 05:17 PM   #163
My mama says im a

mcdreamy99 will become famous soon enough

earth friendly room.jpg [click for a larger image!]

This is Mcdreamy99 reporting from the WI SWPS (Space and Weather Pattern Station).
The children of our future are holding the world in their hands. New cures, products & and discoveries are being made every day that are helping out our world. Earth friendly inventions such as solar panels and hybrid cars are just some of the few innovations of today’s era. Scientists have made correlations and observations on what is going on in our atmosphere. This SWPS is where all the magic happens. It’s the scientific lab where scientists can look through telescopes, study patterns in tornados and our earth, view the different Dex Dangerous occurrences and study the weather patterns in the world. Fortunately, all the scientists’ tools, instruments and innovations are earth friendly and run on solar energy. No pollution in this lab! Anyway, our scientists here at SWPS are highly motivated to encouraging the use of environmental friendly instruments and inspiring youngsters to do simple earth friendly actions like turning the lights off when you’re not in a room, turning the water off when you are brushing your teeth and walking or riding bikes to local places rather than using cars that have gas and fuels that are ruining our atmosphere. So remember, you can make a difference. We are the future.
Mcdreamy99, out.
mcdreamy99 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 05:20 PM   #164
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

Click the image to open in full size.

Summer the blossom fish and her partner-in-crime, Miley the manatee, were playing in their 100-room WW house, when they realized- it was too hot to play outside, but so hot that they had the air conditioning on full blast, in the entire house! What a waste of energy!
So, the next day, when it was milder out, Miley and Summer went outside and dug up some of their favorite daisy plants. They smelled fresh, grew fast, and helped the whole "breathing" process continue faster on those hot stuffy days indoors. Next, with the help of a sweet winged friend, a window was cut in the wall to give sunlight to those daisies, and to help photosynthesize their cool new hangout. They could even open the window to get fresh air. Basically, their plan was to make the room fresh and fun like outside, without killing the environment, and without having to go outside! Summer definitely felt accomplished that the freestanding eco-friendly sun-powered lamps and intricate butterfly chairs also gave the room a hip touch

*the bottom left corner in the room should look like the other corners, with one lamp and two daisy boxes, but because of a glitch I could not move any of the lamps and nothing would go into that corner

Thanks for a great contest
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 05:50 PM   #165
Dalmatians are
Gifted

Luvcocoaxo3 has a spectacular aura aboutLuvcocoaxo3 has a spectacular aura about

Hello! And Welcome to the New EcoExchange run by Bentley the goat!

Here we serve as not only a Compost and Recycling Center, but as a Community Center as well.
There are several rooms here; the general recycling center being the one shown. We also have a free gymnasium (where manual power from treadmills is converted into electrical power for our recycling machines!), a community garden, where members of the community donate their time and efforts to plant and harvest products that the whole community can reap and enjoy, and a cafeteria where volunteers help make & serve to the homeless, a homemade soup made from the veggies in the garden. Finally, there is still, a general function/party room, and a greenhouse.

Here in the recycing room shown, community members can come to do several things. For one, they can bring their weekly recyclables and sort them into the several bins that appear to look like trashcans. For a small monthly fee of $5, they earn the right to use the machine themselves to recycle their own materials to bring back home. The machine, located next to the bins, is manually operated, and can function using power from the treadmills, or a hand crank. Like refried beans? Try rerecycled paper! You'll never have to buy it again if you use the center's machine to turn your old paper into new!

The center is also equipped with a compost bin located next to the counters. All members of the community are welcome to come and bring their old biodegradeable food waste to turn into nutritious soil for the garden! We also have small trees inclosed in glass cases that we keep indoors. These specially scientifically engineered trees are grown inside, and are altered to produce more oxygen, and produce paper that is more easily recyclable! When the trees grow big and strong enough, they are transplanted outside.

Our energy-efficient 'swirly' lightbulbs help add to our eco-friendly atmosphere, and the room is also equipped with Earth Shaped tables, and a chalk board to keep track of community events and volunteer work schedules.

One person's trash is another person's treasure! We are proud to boast our new 'Seed Swap!' What eventually began as a place for people to trade seeds they may've collected from their plants, has grown into a plant exchange, and a general item swap; Sort of like a thrift shop, except free! For each item a person donates, (instead of throwing away) they are free to take another item from the ever expanding pile!

The EcoExchange is an all around fun place to work and play; and it helps the environment! There's no way you can go wrong. Save money by reusing the items you have, and by eating fresh fruit rather than purchasing it from a store. You can even enjoy local talent and performers as you perform your good deeds. It helps bring the community together, because remember, there's No 'I' in RECYCLE! We need everyone to help us out!

Ahh, sorry, I practically wrote an essay... it was fun though! Lol!
Luvcocoaxo3 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 05:57 PM   #166
Kevin

Bear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roost

Here is my Green Power Plant.

All the pets are helping make Green Energy witch is stored underground until it is needed. The Windmill and Pinwheels also make Eco Energy. The two rain catchers collect clean water when it rains.
Bear10176 is offline Male
Old 04-29-2009, 06:05 PM   #167
amyjones7180

amyjones7180 is on a distinguished road

Hey there! I was so excited when you posted this contest because I've been trying to go green myself! Here's the room all my webkinz helped me make because they want to go green too!

webkinz green entry.jpg

So as you can see, it's full of plants! There are so many windows and that way I don't use electric lights to help them grow. I water them by hand, not with any fancy watering machine. During the day, you can get light from the many windows that are located throughout the room. They also help because I dont need air conditioning or heating! When its hot, I can just open the windows! When its cold, I'll close the windows and wrap up warm! No electricity used! Also at night, you can get light from the little fire flies that keep you company in there. Now I bet your wondering, how do I get something to eat if there is no electricity for a refrigerator? I grow healthy plants that are edible so if you get hungry, just walk up to a plant and start munching! Now for entertainment. I have special mats laid around the room. When you want, you can do yoga or meditation which is fun and good for your health (if a giant panda does it, it will keep him/her healthy and not go extinct! ). Or if yoga and meditation arent your thing, you can play with the cute teddy bears for a while. If you don't enjoy any of that, you can birdwatch through the windows, or just gaze through. Or you can go out and play (just dont use the car! ) Anyone who wants to have a good time and feel good about it because it is environmentally friendly will be in paradise here!
amyjones7180 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 06:14 PM   #168
Beetlebug95

Beetlebug95 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Official Earth Day Contest -- Win a Signature Panda or Insider Insider Membership -- Closes April 29th, midnight PST!

Hi I am Sunny the lion and I will show you my green room. In my green room I have chosen a wallpaper with many solar panel windows. I have also used a bamboo flooring to produce a natural feel in the room. I have 2 zebra print couches made from recycled material. I have chosen a plant area with has a green counter top holding the plants. I have also with me a hot tub to produce a natural feel of heat and relaxation without causing harm to the environment. I also have a bowling alley made from recycled wood and it runs completely on solar energy. I have a disco ball to let natural light into the room which runs on wind energy from my windmill outside. I have many trees into my room to create more oxygen and some trees produce fruit without harmful chemicals or fertilizers. I also have carpets to protect my natural bamboo flooring. I also have a light in my green room that runs on a natural candle. My room is green and earthy. My tour has been brought to you by Sunny, my lion. I am always a green girl and I am hoping that I win this contest. Also my lion is wearing all green thrift store clothing. Thanks! I hope I win! Thanks for the chance! -Sunny
Attached Images
File Type: jpgSTA_5866.jpg (431.8 KB, 18 views)
Old 04-29-2009, 06:22 PM   #169
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Hello I'm CutiePie_Kelsey and my room is called Lets Go Green. In this room has a Windmill. A little pond, a fountain, a trampoline, a place for storage. My pet sleeps on a Hammock. This room has flowers that keep the air smelling that natural smell. The little pond keeps them alive. I'm not wasting water because the pond is natural and the fountains water is from the pond as well. I would also like to say that instead of taking a bath with water my pets use mud from their mud bath. It makes their fur feel super soft. Well thats pretty much it so Remember Lets Go Green
~CutiePie_Kelsey~

Last edited by CutiePie_Kelsey; 05-27-2009 at 04:37 PM..
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 06:24 PM   #170

AnimalFreak320 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Official Earth Day Contest -- Win a Signature Panda or Insider Insider Membership -- Closes April 29th, midnight PST!

This Is my Green Room. What makes it special is because all of the items in my treetop green room are made of all natural substances.And most of the items in the room are green! And anything green is good for the planet.Click the image to open in full size.
AnimalFreak320 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a rockhead was here, awesome contest!, awesome!, contest, earth day, earth day!!!!, happy earth day!, happy earth day!!!, i hope i win!!!!, i hope i win!!!!!, make everyday earth day, missme wuz here, save the earth today! :), save the earth!, signature panda, ~kat24, ~webkinz4ever44~