Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2009, 07:41 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

Default Re: Official Earth Day Contest -- Win a Signature Panda or Insider Insider Membership -- Closes April 29th, midnight PST!

Click the image to open in full size.
This is ECO KINZ COLAGE after a webkinz grads from senior year they can choose a colage to learn even more so they can get a fine job. only few each year choose Eco Colage. They learn how to invent eco frienly items there!!!!! Like eco blenders, light bulbs and even an eco christmas tree!!!!! They let lil kinz come and learn ways to be eco friendly. To day the C.E.O of Kinz Karz (The Snake) is telling the students and lil kinz visitors about the eco jeep (The Kangeroo PSI) it runs on star light. La Noel (the camel) the super model is staring in the add for the new car.
Now lets move on to the decore of the room,
Next to each Earth shaped desk is a plant for the whole year each student need to care for their plant. Also the they won the best collage of the year twice as you can see on the walls. The class painted the room blue becuse the sky is very important.
Some day I hope to go t a colage where I can learn to save the Earth and do not worry its the little things you do that make the world a better place. You can drink tap water insted of bottled. Maybe you can take showers insted of bathes. If your faimly has a pool buy a filter insted of refilling it!!! You see that is what this contest is about caribg for the Earth. It is not about Webkinz or WI. It's about caring for our home planet!!!!! -carrub
(i do not care to win I just want to save the planet!)
carrub is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2009, 07:52 PM   #112

harveeyore is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Earth Day Contest -- Win a Signature Panda or Insider Insider Membership -- Closes April 29th, midnight PST!

Blotch, (who clearly favours the colour green) has designed this room to not only be green in tone, but also green in respect to the environment. He is a recent immigrant to WW and this has also informed his choices

Blotch employed the principles of the three R's

REDUCE

this minimalist design reduces the raw material consumption and carbon footprint of the room. Blotch enjoys the free space to hop around. The pond skimmer Blotch came to WW in is powered with wind power, an extremely environmentally friendly fuel. Finally, the lamps are powered by some friends Blotch asked to join him in webkinz world the Fireflies Amy, Sandra, Michael, Steven, Lucy, Carla and Max. They are not kept caged in the lamp, but they go in when needed to illuminate the room.

REUSE
Much of the furniture is made from reeds, lily pads, logs, branches and twigs Blotch found in his old home on the swamp that had naturally fallen, been broken off by wind, or otherwise where no longer part of the living thing it came from. Although they would have naturally biodegraded in the swamp, Blotch felt it would not only make sense environmentally to reuse the material but it would also bring a part of his natural habitat with him to WW.

RECYCLE
The floor and the rattan chest are made from recycled wood pulp, there is a local artisan who creates wonderful home items with recycled materials. (Don't tell anyone, but Blotch has a little crush on her!)

By using found and recycled materials and using alternative sources of power Blotch has made his best effort to reduce his carbon footprint. He is very proud of himself.

Last edited by harveeyore; 04-26-2009 at 07:55 PM..
harveeyore is offline Female
Old 04-26-2009, 09:12 PM   #113

webkinzrock213 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have two, I hope thats okay...

webkinzrock213 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2009, 09:35 PM   #114
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Here is my organic garden and wind farm. The windmills and the star trees generate power for the entire building. The artesian well supplies water for irrigation and plumbing. When the garden was created, the rocks dug up while tilling the earth were used to make paths around the garden.

Chef Gazpacho is returning to his restaurant after selecting fresh vegetables for tonight's menu. The zingoz did their job refueling Chef Gazpacho's balloon with bubbles so that he can get back to his restaurant.

Notice that there are no motorized vehicles. Horse Bill pulls the wagon for Farmer Zeke who tells time by the sun dial.

marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 01:14 AM   #115

alohabon will become famous soon enough

This is my all new all GREEN Panda Garden, and Play Yard. We harvest Bamboo there as it's a fast growing wood, and good for the environment. We use the bamboo slide to bring it down from the bamboo forest, and for exercise as well. We have an Electric Golf Cart that we charge by running on the Tred Mill. No gasoline vehicles in our yard! Our garden is next to the volcano. The soil is rich in volcanic soil for good harvests, with a stream running through it for natural irrigation. We have a solar powered hot tub in the corner. We have 3 wind mills to provide us with enough electicity for our stove, and lights. Our lights are both solar, and electric powered. Normally on most sunny days no electricity is needed for the lamp posts, so what we don't use, we can sell back to the city. We do have a well for our drinking water as well. Our kids have great fun here. No need for electric games on the TV. Just good fun!

Old 04-27-2009, 10:45 AM   #116
nikkiluwho1

nikkiluwho1 is on a distinguished road

We are green because the room is entirely made out of natural substances, the Hay bale couch is made out of hay. the zebra couch is made out of the sheded fur of zebras and the banana couch is made of recycled and preserved bananas. the plants help with Oxygen. it puts out oxygen and prevents green house gases we have no walls in the room. only a great big picture window to make sure the plants have sun light and the roof opens up when it rains to make ssure we conserve water.
As for clothes. we use all natural cloth which is made from plants.
We decided that this is our green room.
Ps. I hade to put my name on my entry cause i don't want it stolen!
nikkiluwho1 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 01:29 PM   #117
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

This is my green/self sustaining room. Fireflies provide an electricity free means of lighting, and the green solar panels collect light through the conservatory windows, powering the rest of the house. The plants and sunlight warm the room and keep it humid; in summer the roof can be opened to let in fresh air and serve as natural air conditioning. The earth table is recycled plastic, and the tree stumps were salvaged from deforested areas. The other furniture is all natural. The orange trees and water reservoir make the room self sustainable, by providing a dependable source of energy and fluid. The reservoir's water is carried in from a rain barrel outside. The floor is short grasses and the bricks are adobe. All the plant life in the room helps soak up CO2, and replace it with oxygen.
Hedgie is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 05:31 PM   #118
Lil Kinz
Alexis_kinz is an unknown quantity at this point

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=1

My room is environmental because it uses wind generated electricity, has many fruits and veggies for the animals to
eat, has a wishing well to wish for a better, cleaner world, and last but certainly not least the only wood used is for the
wishing well and the trees. Some other things in my room are the ponds which give a place for the animals to drink and take
a bath and my pond and tree storage unit for the webkinz' items. Thank you. GO "GREEN"!:gecko:
GREENGREENGREENGREENGREEN

SORRY MESSED UP

My room is environmental because it uses wind generated electricity, has many fruits and veggies for the Webkinz to eat, has a wishing well to wish for a better, cleaner world, and last but certainly not least the only wood used was for the wishing well and of course the trees. Some other "green" things in my room are the ponds wich give a place for the Webkinz to drink and bathe and my pond and tree storage unit for the Webkinz' items. thank you and GO "GREEN"!:gecko:
Attached Files
File Type: txtWelcome to Webkinz ® - a Ganz website.txt (37 Bytes, 8 views)

Last edited by Alexis_kinz; 04-27-2009 at 05:31 PM..
Old 04-27-2009, 06:50 PM   #119
amazonboy1997

amazonboy1997 is on a distinguished road

Here is my entry
Old 04-28-2009, 01:27 AM   #120
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Welcome to Patti Panda's Indoor Garden room.

Here is where she grows and cares for several types of plants which are each benficial in their own way! They all give us much needed oxygen, help regulate the temperature and reduce the air pollution in our houses!

The orange trees give fresh produce and also taste great in Patti's glass of KOMBUCHA tea which aids in digestion and helps her body to detoxify!

Patti's hibiscus tree is used for making jam to go on toast to drink with tee! It tastes a lot like cranberry juice!

The fabulously blooming Amaryllis & Orchid plants will grow in every climate from the tropics to the deserts!

Aside from coming in 1000's of colors, tulips also been used as a symbol for Parkinson's Disease awareness!

The bonsai tree serves as a secondary recreational snack for our Panda while also looking astetically fabulous!

The saguaro and barrel cacti , which can live to be over 300 years old (10 times the life span of a great Panda) need very little water therefore conserving this Most precious resource and also make wonderful homes to ALL our Webbie flying friends, keeping them from harm!

Please notice that there aren't any Bamboo plants at the moment in the Garden room!

*(Because of the synchronous flowering, death, and regeneration of all bamboo within a species, the Giant Panda must have at least two different species available in its range to avoid starvation. While primarily herbivorous, the Giant Panda still retains decidedly ursine teeth, and will eat meat, fish, and eggs when available. In captivity, zoos typically maintain the Giant Panda's bamboo diet, though some will provide specially formulated biscuits or other dietary supplements.) [Wikipedia.org]

Last edited by MAMA5517; 04-03-2014 at 05:03 PM..
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a rockhead was here, awesome contest!, awesome!, contest, earth day, earth day!!!!, happy earth day!, happy earth day!!!, i hope i win!!!!, i hope i win!!!!!, make everyday earth day, missme wuz here, save the earth today! :), save the earth!, signature panda, ~kat24, ~webkinz4ever44~