Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 05:18 AM   #971
jeepchick4x4
Webkinz :)

jeepchick4x4 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory was finding WI!! I was/am amazing at the wealth of information on this site. I googled somthing like webkinz fairy falls charm forest and was like WHOA when I came here!
jeepchick4x4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2010, 05:51 AM   #972
grannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wonder

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

My favorite memory is how Webkinz heped me through my husband's death by giving me a fun distaction. I love the word games which help this old lady's mind. Enjoying chats with other grandmas is fun and helpful. Thank you forall your help with understanding Webkinz better. Grannyzett

Last edited by grannyzett; 03-24-2010 at 05:51 AM..
grannyzett is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 05:53 AM   #973
Lil Kinz
peteach98 is an unknown quantity at this point

My special memory is finding WI. I love checking it out for all the new things happening in Webkinz World. I love getting the inside information.
peteach98 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 06:15 AM   #974
Triton is on a distinguished road

My favorite WW memory is the day that I got 3 wishing wells in the center row. My son wasn't too happy that I woke him up to tell him since it was a school holiday and he was able to sleep in.

Ooops....forgot a WI favorite memory. I am not sure that I have one memory. I guess the day that I discovered WI. It was an easy site to use and I realized that I wasn't the only adult playing WW. Everyone is friendly, helpful and always positive and encouraging. Only time we see anything negative is when we are venting our frustrations with the infamous Ganz glitches. THANKS WI for all the useful information and support over the years.

Last edited by Triton; 03-24-2010 at 06:15 AM..
Old 03-24-2010, 06:18 AM   #975
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

I know exactly what my favorite memory is...

Signing Up! This website was a great resource for anything, from trading to knowing what items are what!
Galfam is offline Male
Old 03-24-2010, 06:20 AM   #976
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

My best memory on WI was the April Fool's joke WI played a couple of years ago. I thought my great moderator and admin friends were leaving me. I told that last year, but it is still the greatest. The greatest Webkinz memory is not really for the game, but my little baby has a webkinz signature panda. She carries it around everywhere. She can't say many words, but "Panda" is one of the words she can say. When she is ready to go to sleep, she grabs her panda and comes to me to pick her up and put her to sleep.

So great praises to Webkinz for making a soft signature pet that even little ones love. I know it shouldn't be for one so young, but she loves it.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 06:22 AM   #977
God bless y'all

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite memories are of my daughter and I finding this site to help us understand and win and deal with what does on in WW...we had instant friendship, help, suggestion, answers and all from other just like us. This is the best website ever!

Last edited by KLMLH; 03-24-2010 at 06:23 AM.. Reason: spelling
KLMLH is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 06:36 AM   #978
Ipoddrew
Lil Kinz

ipoddrew is on a distinguished road

well i havent been on for that long but my favorite memory is that glitches thread it is sooo funny!
ipoddrew is offline Male
Old 03-24-2010, 06:43 AM   #979

audit22 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memories have been of the special holiday tracking threads. It was so fun seeing everyone tracking the ghost, Ms. Birdy and the leprechaun. I can't wait to see what's next!
Old 03-24-2010, 06:47 AM   #980
e Love

momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!

Another good memory is when WI added the picture gallery! I love going through wishing and dreaming and drooling over all of the pictures of all the items in Webkinz World! :-)
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥