Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 11:06 PM   #941
Webkinz :)

basbunch is on a distinguished road

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

i remember when i first read on WI about the link to have more than one window open!
I was so overjoyed as with 9 accounts it took forever to do dailies. Now i can do them all at once! Big time saver...thanks WI for everything!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 11:08 PM   #942

suggieluv is on a distinguished road

Happy 3rd Birthday WI!

My favorite WW memory is when I first joined because my niece wanted me to, then I found out how much fun it was.

Favorite WI memory is when I realized WI existed. I stumbled on it when I was searchinig the web for some recipe tips and now I can't imagine playing in WW without WI!

Thanks to everyone for all the great tips, advise and help, and thanks to those of you behind the scenes that keep WI going for all of us.
suggieluv is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:10 PM   #943
Siouxie

Siouxie is a jewel in the roughSiouxie is a jewel in the rough

My best WI moment was reading a thread about adults that play Webkinz. There were things on there that made me laugh on a day that I didn't think that would be possible.

But every day here on WI brings me something new to learn. I'm thankful for this site on a daily basis.

I've had so many great times on Webkinz I can't even begin to tell you it all. I love the new features and how the site keeps growing.
Siouxie is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:15 PM   #944
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

OK, another favorite memory of WI.... I could go on and on with these - especially since I don't have to think waaaaay far back (lol)... Winning one of the WI contests with my pet dressed up as Tom Cruise from Risky Business. (Yeah, THAT ages me! LOL!)
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:23 PM   #945
tbtf

mushaboom is on a distinguished road

My favourite memories on WI are most definitely when the vacation party raffles first came to Webkinz world. Everyone worked so hard together and had such a blast talking on here and in the parties! Made some awesome friends!

Thanks WI for giving us a place to meet outside of Webkinz world!
Old 03-23-2010, 11:33 PM   #946
Diabetes Awareness!!

xraygirl03 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory of WI is definitely last summer when WI ran all of the contests. I was actually one of the winners in the Exotic Room Design Contest It was such a great feeling! I try to enter all of the contests, and that was the first time I won. It was exciting to see my name on the thread for the winners That is something I won't forget. Thanks for all the great contests WI...and Happy Birthday
xraygirl03 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:35 PM   #947
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

My favorite memories have been each time a WI member has solved a secret recipe.
Amneris is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:35 PM   #948
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Another memory I cherish is when I go onto the front page for the first time when I was the first to adopt the Zircon Puppy. It really was an amazing feeling.
cuteforpop is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:46 PM   #949
ait, what
Lil Kinz

Ghosti is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite WI memory is when the Clothing recipes were solved. It was before I signed up, but I was happy to learn the recipes so I could make my own!
Old 03-23-2010, 11:54 PM   #950

giraffemartina will become famous soon enough

My favourite memory is talking to other moms who love Webkinz.

My favourite Webkinz memory is doing the daily activities.

:bt:
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥