Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 10:16 PM   #921
Help! I logged into
Webkinz :)

RainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to all

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

We have to get a move on if we are going to make 33,333!
It's a communal contest here just like on WW!
RainbowRose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 10:17 PM   #922

luckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud of

My best memory is probably when I finally reached my goal of 1,000 posts on my Avatar and Signature shop. (: Or reading some of the AMAZING creative stories. And of course the pollz!
luckyfunky3 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:19 PM   #923
Help! I logged into

RainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Sarahdawn
My favourite memory in Webkinz world, after 2 months of my grandson teaching and sharing his account with me, is when he gave me the code he won in some trading cards so that I could have my own account and we could still have fun and play games when he was at home. It has brought closer together and we always have something to about. It's a addiction that we both still share after 2 years of playing.

Justin was obviously the first person I recognized when I first started on WI and within a day I knew " a foundation of something fantastic". There have been many, many to for all the improvements since then but I have to say I was hopping like a :kanga: when they added all the pictures of all the pets with their psi and psf on Wiki so it's all in one place and very easy to find the information quickly. It's a pleasure to say "HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY and thank you to all the moderators for all the work they do!
Well said.
RainbowRose is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:19 PM   #924

PSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant future

My favorite memory of WI (before I was a member) is how helpful everyone was with WW problems (which I have a lot of). Everybody was so friendly; I couldn't wait to join!

Happy Birthday WI!
~PSI~

--Wow, that ryhmes! ~<|=) <--(Party hat smiley)--
Old 03-23-2010, 10:19 PM   #925
i luvs my webbies ♥

rory2006 will become famous soon enough

My memory though is makes me sad is Webkinz making me happy on days that were sad....... such as my cat dieing, my grandma is in the hospital........
rory2006 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:20 PM   #926
Lil Kinz
dsteinl is an unknown quantity at this point

I am thankful for WI for all of the great help in tracking down the ghost at halloween and tracking all the Christmas gifts as well. My family could never have collected everything without all those working so hard to track and then post!
dsteinl is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:23 PM   #927
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

Some of my best memories came after I became gifted and met such great friends in the GE. Some are here still and we still like to chat and trade after 2 years!
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:26 PM   #928
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

Best memories of WI -- surfing the net and finding this wonderful informative site. Since starting on WW in 2008, have been able to see what we've missed since WW's inception in 2005 and what a wonderful community WI is where all members gather and assist each other.
webby4 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:29 PM   #929
* Poppypaw *

squigs is a jewel in the roughsquigs is a jewel in the rough

My favourite memory would be when my friend fisrt showed me and i was so happy.

Thanks for yet another great contest

~Squigs~
squigs is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:37 PM   #930
lena106

Clover'sgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I only recently found this site, when they split the W shop into 2 stores and added the clothing machine. Since then, I get so much more out of WK! Finding out you don't have to water your garden was terrifiic!

I no longer obsesively check Arte's for rare items. That's worth its weight in gold.

I got into Fairy Forest at the suggestion of WI members.
Clover'sgirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥