Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 09:57 PM   #911
Webkinz :)

magician is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Happy 3rd Birthday, WI!! Thanks for the contest!!

My favorite memories - too many, but like playing in the Arcade, especially Goober's Lab game. Another is building some of my pet's rooms and decorating them, too.
magician is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 09:57 PM   #912

grandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roost

One of my best memories is the Snow White event - coming here and finding out where the ads had been sighted and rushing to find them. It was completely nutty and my grandson and I have enough dwarf costumes and magic mirrors for a boatload of Webkinz, but it was a lot of fun!
grandmina is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 09:58 PM   #913

Gemini3562 is on a distinguished road

My best memory of Webkinz World was trying to catch Ms. Birdy during the 12 Days of Christmas Week! It was so much fun and was really happy with the surprise gifts
Gemini3562 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:00 PM   #914
rickyfox

rickyfox is just really nicerickyfox is just really nice

One of my best memories here on was when my Raccoon Keta made the home page on Tue. Oct. 21, 2008 for collecting all the Christmas Ornaments and having his picture posted with his grand prize. I was on cloud nine and felt so happy and at home here on . I still feel happy and at home, but I miss the cloud nine feeling.
Thank you Cows4you for being the first one to welcome me to way back when.
And thank you Justin and Wendy for putting so much time and effort in to this web site it is the best.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:01 PM   #915
kellyt is an unknown quantity at this point

This whole webkins thing was so new to us. The kids had heard about school and could not chattering about it. I got the line about at school are unto it. it's so cool pleaseeeee !
My kids starting playing it two years. But not after it seem safe and age appropiate.I would help my younger daughter in cause she did noy have the avswers. It is a lot of fun oto play with my kids on Webkins. So We are honoured to wish you a Happy Birthday! And continue success. Tietz
kellyt is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:02 PM   #916

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

After becoming a member of WI I went back and read ALL of the previous stories that were written from the very beginning so I could catch up and know about all of the stuff that had taken place before me and my son became webbie junkies. A lot of very useful information. Even the real old stuff from the beginning. LOVE WI! Happy Birthday!
kandeekane is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:05 PM   #917

mommytors will become famous soon enough

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WI!!!

I, for one, am extremely grateful for this site. I peruse it daily. As for my favorite memory, it was at halloween. I became a huge fan of the amazingly fabulous trackers. This was my first hunt and I couldn't have done it without WI. One day, the clubhouse was down because they were working on the park. Well, the very clever people here posted that you could find the ghost on vacation. So, off my webbie went and it was so cool to get in the Kinzchat plus and talk to everyone and know that we were the small minority that knew we could find the ghost there. It was pretty cool!!! Hats off to everyone who does such a great job.
mommytors is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:10 PM   #918

Sarahdawn is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favourite memory in Webkinz world, after 2 months of my grandson teaching and sharing his account with me, is when he gave me the code he won in some trading cards so that I could have my own account and we could still have fun and play games when he was at home. It has brought closer together and we always have something to about. It's a addiction that we both still share after 2 years of playing.

Justin was obviously the first person I recognized when I first started on WI and within a day I knew " a foundation of something fantastic". There have been many, many to for all the improvements since then but I have to say I was hopping like a :kanga: when they added all the pictures of all the pets with their psi and psf on Wiki so it's all in one place and very easy to find the information quickly. It's a pleasure to say "HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY and thank you to all the moderators for all the work they do!
Old 03-23-2010, 10:13 PM   #919
Gift Trainee

aces1820 is on a distinguished road

My best memory is all the help the whole WI community has provided towards figuring out the numerous 'puzzles' Ganz puts in front of us, whether it was Ghost tracking at Halloween, Snow White/Chipmunk prizes, secret recipes, or any of the others too numerous to mention.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:16 PM   #920
greenlizard17

octgreen17 is a glorious beacon of lightoctgreen17 is a glorious beacon of light

One of my best memories about WI was the day everyone solved the Secret recepies for the new stove in the Chef Room in the Clubhouse.
octgreen17 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥