Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 09:13 PM   #891
Webkinz :)

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Happy Birthday WI!!!!!

My favorite memory on WI is Snow White tracking. It's what really got me out of my "lurking" stage and into being an active participant here. I'm so glad for that, since I have met so many wonderful people here!
kkww05 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 09:14 PM   #892
AnnieWarbucks08 will become famous soon enough

My favorite memory has just been having Webkinz and Webkinz Insider as something that I could share with my younger brother and sister. They bought me my first Webkinz (my raccoon Rosie) three years ago, and I've been fairly obsessed with Webkinz ever since. Together, my brother, sister and I play games, go shopping, and visit each other's pets. I love coming on to see everything new that WI has to report about what's going on. Without WI, I probably never would have gotten my most recent addition, my fantastic Timber Wolf, Cyrano because I wouldn't have known about it, any my sister wouldn't have gotten her Endangered Tiger. We love Webkinz, and we love WI! Thanks for all the great memories.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:16 PM   #893
oot! Zelda RULEZ!

Rocks255255 is on a distinguished road

You know, there have been lots of good memories. My third favorite memory was when the Turtle came out, i was one of the first to get it, and it was my very 2nd pet. My second greatest memory was when i discovered Go Go Googles in the arcade, and it was an absolute BLAST playing it! And last but not least, my greatest memory of all time is the day that i came in on the fun and JOINED WI! That was the best memory ever!!!

I have enjoyed a year (or two) in the WI forum, and i want to thank everyone!

Happy Playing for Everyone!

rOcKs255255
Rocks255255 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 09:16 PM   #894
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

My favorite memory is playing all the games and meeting lots of new people.

I thank gamesareks for all the wonderful ABC games she starts. I will never get sick of them.
britluvswebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 09:19 PM   #895

littlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guide

Thanks for all your hardwork. This is the best Webkinz site by far. I come check this site before I logon to WW.

Making friends with other Webkinz Moms is fun and playing Dicekinz with them!
littlebookie is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 09:19 PM   #896
e Love

momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!

My best memory of WI is trying to track the Webkinz Ghost this past Halloween. It was crazy keeping up with all of the updates and trying to give information! :-)

Thanks WI for all of the information and resources you provide! Happy Birthday !!!
Old 03-23-2010, 09:19 PM   #897
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

My favorite memory was definately day 1 of the Snow White game, which I went on to name THE SNOW WHITE MASSACRE! In just 2 hours I won 487 prizes and made 15,000 kinz cash! It was the best day on webkinz ever! I really hope they do something like that again!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 09:22 PM   #898
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by gg_galaxy2002
My favorite memory was definately day 1 of the Snow White game, which I went on to name THE SNOW WHITE MASSACRE! In just 2 hours I won 487 prizes and made 15,000 kinz cash! It was the best day on webkinz ever! I really hope they do something like that again!
WOW that is a lot of stuff! (and kinzcash!)
xocaij is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 09:26 PM   #899
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

My favorite memory is of my first big trade (replacing the pink bunny ears that I mistakenly sold before I knew any better!) As an added bonus, this trade also led to my strongest WI friendship with a great former member, angelkte.
SheaLyn2 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 09:27 PM   #900

AMB531 will become famous soon enough

I love giving and sending gifts in Webkinz World. I once got two hot air balloons, so I mailed one to my brother. I watched him open it and his face lit up. It is fun bringing joy to others.
AMB531 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥