Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 10:48 AM   #81
I Wish You Would
Webkinz :)

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory was the day I met poguee_smiles via my Webkinz Insider's Next Top Designer contest. We're good friends and she has given me plenty of good advice.

You rock, Missy!
panda886 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 10:49 AM   #82
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow 3 years already man long huh I have been a member on WI for 1 year and WW for 2-3 years I remember the first day I got a Webkinz on Easter I got a Colly and named it Huskey for the heck of it,now I have 20 Webkinz including a Zum, Trading Cards,etc, and when I did join I never knew anything in Webkinz World but as years pasted I got more into Webkinz with all their features being added, and all the Kinz style I have gotten from Trading with people, and I have been going on Webkinz every day to do my Daily's and all that, plus I remember all the Glitches they have had and mess ups like Ms.Birdy Christmas gifts, and the Pot Of Gold one from St.Patricks Day event with getting all the Kinzcash, etc, and I also remember how hard finding the Ghost Was at Halloween. Hmm the things I like about WW the most is the Garbage Collecting in the Kinzville Park, and the Communal Contest where we all help complete the goal by Monday, and the Leprechaun event I liked as well. Now about WI I remember when I first joined a year ago I went and still go to WI every day for News and Updates and you guys have really helped me out on everything including Members but the big thing I like about WI is the wonderful contests you guys have and that you help the members who need help and that you guys are active and that you guys are nice so yeah WI rules.

But Happy Birthday WI we love it that you have been here sense 2007 but Happy Birthday!
4myalika5 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 10:50 AM   #83

Ellen1968 will become famous soon enough

My fondest memories for webkinz was all the holiday give a ways and the excitement of adopting another pet.. I was ecstatic when i got the magical retreiver in my series cards.. trading rooms were another moment i loved the most!!! Even after 135 on main account 5 on another and i have my children with big accounts we all still love it!!!
Ellen1968 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:50 AM   #84
thinksharp8
Gift Guru

thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!

Best memory? Working hard to get gifted so that I can host a Galore contest! WOOHOO
thinksharp is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:53 AM   #85
CallMeSavannah

DragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond repute

My best WI memory would have to be roleplaying with my friend SweetCreola~ ^^
DragonGrrl is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:54 AM   #86
Jesus 4 ever!

Kayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all around

my Favorite memories were meeting Mom w Charm (Aka Cherry as i call her) Penny Lane Crafty reader and my "sissy" We call Each other Sissy its cute! and Asking the MODS questions and not getting a "I am very busy right now I will Answer later" I got a Answer like whenever they got on and I love that You and Wendy are working SO hard for us to have such a Wonderful Site! Thank you Justin Wendy & all the WI Staff!

- Kay
Kayrocks1 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:54 AM   #87
Call me Lilly
ais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonder

One (there are many)of my favorite WI memories is when, on the DCT, we were talking about salt and whether or not we liked it. Ah, good times, good times.
ais1744 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:55 AM   #88
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

Just discovered Webkinz last summer and Insider shortly afterward. Check here every day for the latest news and always find others helpful. Ideas I have read here have saved me lots of time and Kinzcash. Thanks to you and your users.
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:56 AM   #89

Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!

Happy Birthday WI!! Thanks for the site-I have found so much info on here I wouldn't have found anywhere else; like finding the Leprechaun and Doug, all WW news and contests, etc. Thanks again!!
Old 03-23-2010, 10:56 AM   #90
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

My favorite memory happened just yesterday when the Snow White Trackers celebrated 10,000 posts. They're an awesome bunch!!
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥