Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 08:50 PM   #881
batgirl2021
Webkinz :)

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Happy Birthday WI!
batgirl2021 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 08:51 PM   #882
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Here's a banner I whipped up for your Bday WI!
I remember my birthday on here. I got so many Bday wishes thanks to all my buds
Click the image to open in full size.
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 08:55 PM   #883
Lil Kinz
haland is an unknown quantity at this point

My Webkinz favorite moment was the new stuff in the forest.
My favorite WI thing is the up to date information. Thanks
Old 03-23-2010, 09:03 PM   #884

cassie23 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is being amazed by the people on WI who track down the patterns for Halloween ghost, Doug, Leprachauns, leaves and snowflakes. You guys are amazing!
cassie23 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 09:04 PM   #885
oo-Hoo we're
Gift Guru

billiebcc will become famous soon enough

My favorite memory of all was when the "Let your Friends Know" thread was started by canonymous.
It let my dd be able to attend parties without having to search and search. Since she is younger it was so helpful. OR when another WONDERFUL member donated something she was scammed out of when the trading rooms first opened. This site has just been the best!!!!!!♥♥♥
Old 03-23-2010, 09:04 PM   #886
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Happy Birthday WI!

My favorite memory would have to be finding WI. There are so many wonderful, kind, and caring people here.Wi just feels like Home.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 09:06 PM   #887
Lil Kinz

puppychic is an unknown quantity at this point

i have just joied WI and alredy i love it! any memory better than that?
puppychic is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 09:07 PM   #888

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

My favorite memory here at WI is when we got front page news with the first Zumbuddy. It was an awesome experience.
shellwcross is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 09:11 PM   #889

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

Mine is just meeting such cool folks, young and old...and talking about our favorite obsession! Happy 3rd Anniversary WI!!!
dottiejean28 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 09:12 PM   #890

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Happy birthday WI!

My favorite memory i can think of right this moment would be sharing the room entries that people submitted during the webkinz newz contest!
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥