Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 08:31 PM   #871
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Happy 3rd Birthday WI

My favorite memory of WI is when I was a Gift Coach and was in the position to help other WI members and help them learn how to trade on this site. I've made great friends during that time and I felt that I've helped in making this place a better site
TTG is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 08:35 PM   #872
Webkinz :)

Toadie is a jewel in the roughToadie is a jewel in the rough

My favorite memory was when I found WI about a year and a half ago when I was looking for recipes to make food in WW. Since that time, I have looked for help from all the amazing posters on WI that have helped to make some of the events in WW so much more fun to do. Some of the events were so time consuming that I would not have been able to complete them if it were not for the people on WI (the halloween ghost and Ms. Birdie) Thanks WI and Happy Birthday!!!
Toadie is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 08:36 PM   #873

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

My best memorie would have to be talking and with justin(owner) and seeing his cute puppy.
Gabz is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 08:38 PM   #874
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Happy Birthday, WI, you old pal! Love ya!

Here's a favorite memory of webkinz. I'll be sure to post more later!

A long time ago, When the trading room came out, I called my friends when I got an exclusive Ahh....the good ol' days!
Old 03-23-2010, 08:40 PM   #875

Moonshine will become famous soon enough

My best memory is probably when I heard I could open a shop. I was sorta feeling kind of left out and lonely because I didn't have the right amount of posts for stuff... that made me feel like I fit in.
Moonshine is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 08:41 PM   #876
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

My favorite memory was when I became a GT. It was really a rewarding experience to be a part of such a safe trading community.

Happy birthday WI!
cuteforpop is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 08:41 PM   #877
kid-at-heart has a spectacular aura aboutkid-at-heart has a spectacular aura about

My favorite memories are of the first day of trying to find that elusive dog named Doug! It was so amazing to see so many people work together for a little bit of fun, and really work at it around the clock! It felt great to be a part of such a big event! Thanks are in order to all who participate in all the fun events that come up and especially those who organize them! And thanks also for letting us all be a part of it! Here's to the memories and many more!
kid-at-heart is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 08:42 PM   #878

pinkamy will become famous soon enough

My favorite webkinz memory is my husband first showing me the newspaper article about Webkinz which started my "small" obsession. (So, it's all his fault!
Old 03-23-2010, 08:44 PM   #879

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

My best memory of Webkinz Insider was when I first came on the site and saw that you posted Arte's rare times! I was so excited to have to stop checking every hour (yep I used to do that before I was Arte's favorite or finding this website). Since then I have found so much helpful information and great people and I now visit this site as much (if not more than) Webkinz itself. I also was very excited to find out I was not the only adult playing in Webkinz world- before this site I thought I was! LOL
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 08:47 PM   #880
Lavarocks1212

2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all

Probably meeting someone in (Webkinz World) that had been on and heard about

Last edited by 2quinn2; 03-23-2010 at 08:47 PM.. Reason: forget a space.
2quinn2 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥