Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 07:35 PM   #811
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 
Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I joined Webkinz World in June of 2007. I'd heard about it over and over from mothers on another forum, that I was part of, at the time. It sounded so cute that I decided to check it out to see if it would be good for my granddaughters. The best way to check it all out was to get one of those little Webkinz critters, join the site and give WW some serious scrutiny. Shortly after, I was searching the web for sites that would gave me some more scoop about WW. I came across this site, joined and the rest is history! I posted on the other forum..... "Have I found a webkinz info site for you!!" Quite a few of them checked it out and joined WI.

Now, before I even log onto WW, I come here first, to see what the latest announcements are, making sure I don't miss anything important going on in WW or at the estore. Also, the minute WW is having any kind of problem, I run here because I know the problem will be addressed here, stat!

I've met some wonderful people here and though I've never met them in person, I think of them as real friends.

I just love how this site lets us be creative, showing our WW houses and using animations and graphics in all our posts. It just makes it so colorful and fun!

I love being part of the GE and how WI lets us be creative setting up our GE threads.

And I could not end this post, without giving a shout out to drangonbird for funstrations! I have had so much fun there! If anyone needs a good chuckle, come and read through that thread! Some of the poems, animations and graphics will have you ROFLOL! Thanks dbird!

Happy Birthday WI! You take the cake!
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by luvwebkinz; 03-23-2010 at 07:44 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 07:35 PM   #812
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

My favorite Memories are of people posting information to help out all the others to find, search or gather information for something. is an amazing source of information and fantastic people. The comradeship here is out of this world. I began by visiting as a guest then decided this was a place for myself and the kids.

Thank you Justin and Wendy you inspired an awesome site for so many to gather together to play talk and share.
Puppet is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:36 PM   #813
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

Another memory of mine:
getting my spotted leopard, my 3rd pet. I had been saving up for her so long, i finally got the last 25 cents on the night before my birthday, and on my birthday, i got her. it was very ironic and great.
xocaij is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:38 PM   #814
follow your ♥
Webkinz :)

zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!

i am pretty new here and i think the best times i have ever experienced here was when you guys have all different kinds of contests. Its really hard to chose which is my favorite so i chose.... ALL OF THEM! They are always really unique and i really want to thank everyone who gives stuff away like this to make your webkinz experiene, a happy one.

And thanks to all my friends who have made my time here a pleasant one!

Last edited by zxcv0101; 12-06-2010 at 06:46 PM..
zxcv0101 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:38 PM   #815
HEY YOU
Gifted

1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things
1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WI!
my favorite memory from WI is finding my friends from WW and making my first voting poll!
1212blue is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:39 PM   #816

DJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guide

My favourite memory on Webkinz was when me and my friends celebrated Webkinz Day in coral cove, we had the buffet, raffle prizes all our best friends, And cool webkinz day cake!
DJcandy is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:40 PM   #817
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I have so many fond memories of Webkinz Insider it would take up too much space, So many great friends, the GE, Any post made by DragonBird, finding out when Arte has what rares when, help in finding the last star for the Throne. I could go on forever.

Happy Birthday Thanks Justin and Wendy for making Webkinz World Bearable, without WI I would have given up on webkinz long ago. Bob
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 07:41 PM   #818
Bearded Ruffians? Oh

Blue Orchids is a glorious beacon of lightBlue Orchids is a glorious beacon of lightBlue Orchids is a glorious beacon of light

I think my favorite memory of Webkinz World was when I got my Webkinz penguin. I was so excited, since it was the second pet of mine, the first bird Webkinz, and because I was still so new to Webkinz and I hadn't discovered much yet.

WI... I suppose the best time I've had here so far was when we were all giving each other anonymous WI bucks, and some of the comments were so funny! I had a great time.
Blue Orchids is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:42 PM   #819
♥graystripe♥

I♥Graystripe has a spectacular aura about

My favorite memory has to be when my friend told me about WI. I checked out the website and then I joined shortly after that.
I♥Graystripe is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:43 PM   #820
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

My favorite memory is how everyone worked together to get Doug, or the Pot of Gold, or the Christmas wreath or the Halloween Candy and pumpkin. It was a team effort and it was great. Happy Birthday!! It's been a short three years.

Last edited by muffy; 03-23-2010 at 07:45 PM.. Reason: adding a comment
muffy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥