Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 07:28 PM   #801
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Oh, how can I choose? Becoming Gifted, meeting new friends, the joy of winning... I love it all! Happy Birthday WI!
webkinz901 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 07:29 PM   #802
ytsirhc
Webkinz :)

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

Another favorite memory of mine is winning one of the contests and receiving the vampire costume as well as a pm from the famous cows4you! that was amazing!! thanks WI

and another memory (sorry lol i just keep thinking of them) is when i was redoing my house and i was able to find so many fabulous room theme ideas!!! thanks WI community!!!
live4webkinz is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:33 PM   #803

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Have so many memories...

First, is the wonderful friends I have met and shared my passion for Webkinz...

Miss Spots, comparision of codes, along with Little Dog and 1Mamawebkin...so much fun sharing!

When the Asian rares were different, love the fun waiting for the rare all hours of the night!

And the Deluxie thread, we have so much fun!

And now I was introduced to twitter, and that is the coolest...

is the best!
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:33 PM   #804
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

I have many great memories here, and in Webkinz World! But the best memories have to be the most resent.

Most of my greatest memories are of the clubs I've joined.

The Phineas and Ferb Club has been one of the best places for memories in WI that I have. I've meet and made many close friends there, including my closest. Other clubs, as well, have some awesome memories within their pages. . . .

Memories of the conversations I've had with other members. These, above all, will have to be the most memorable.

WI is a remarkable place!! I always enjoy coming here, to meet and talk with other people who love those cute online plushes as much as I do.

WI. . . will always have a place in my memories.

- Joey
KangarooLover12 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:33 PM   #805
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Another memory of mine (this time from WW)
I was so proud of my little boy beagle named Sammy when he won 6th place in a pageant! He won me a bit of cash and a whole lot of pride. He was my first webbie as well, and I love him
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:33 PM   #806
dumbbird3

Rockstar45 has much to be proud ofRockstar45 has much to be proud ofRockstar45 has much to be proud ofRockstar45 has much to be proud ofRockstar45 has much to be proud of

My favorite WI memory is, Getting VM's PM's and making friends.
Rockstar45 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:33 PM   #807

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

My best memory would probably be finding people who love band and webkinz as much as me!

Thank you soo much WI and Justin and Wendy you are amazing and make WW so fun more enjoyable and fun!
KayJay17 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:34 PM   #808
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

I have lots of memories..

On WI, being accepted as a gifted member and then as a gift guru made me really happy! The gedct brings back many fun chats with wonderful friends. Just recently I led a tour of my WW in webkinz and we had WIchat+, where my friends commented in WI about my house.

In webkinz world, I once got 3 wells in the center row and when everything turned sparkly and I got to choose an exclusive, well, that was really exciting! I also won a captain dogbeard poster from a quickdraw~
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:34 PM   #809

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Happy Birthday, Webkinz Insider!

I will never forget the day my granddaughter told me about your website. She was so exicted and couldn't wait until I became a member. I thought it was just another "virtual pet" site so I wasn't expecting much. WOW! Was I surprised and impressed!

I have met so many nice people here and the things that I have learned, oh my, I can't even begin to say. I love to enter the contests and play the games.

Thanks to Justin and Wendy, the "Parents" of . You should be very proud of your "child".
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:34 PM   #810
ytsirhc

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

how could i forget? whenever there is a new feature WI has the BEST TRACKING THREADS ANYWHERE!!! the members are numerous enough to almost always have the updated location of Doug the Doug or the Leprachaun. thanks WI (again!)
live4webkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥