Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 07:20 PM   #791
obipony316
Webkinz :)

AjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joy
AjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joy

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite moment in Webkinz World world was when i finally guessed the right number for The Guess The Number Of Jelly Beans In The Jar i actually held a party for my Webkinz on Webkinz World!!
AjGirl1006 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 07:21 PM   #792

lovingdogs101 is an unknown quantity at this point

well i just join wi only a few weeks ago and i absoutly love it i'm just starting to get the hang of it but what i love the most about it is the pic gallery because with out that i would have not learn how things look like so any ways that is my opion
lovingdogs101 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:22 PM   #793
Lil Kinz
DalmatianDogz97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Wow.. this is a toughie. I can't decide!!! I have had so many great memories with Webkinz Insider!!
DalmatianDogz97 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:24 PM   #794
Lil Kinz
sfittro is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday WI!! I love the "3" trend here....I am turning 33, I have 3 girls who love webkinz, and we have 3 dogs that are featured as wbkinz pets! Amazing! I would have to say that my favorite memory so far is when my daughter taught me how to look up what will be for sale at the curio shop on WI. Now we take turns checking and making sure that we get to Arte's on time! Thanks for all of your help and hard work....I would be lost without you!
Old 03-23-2010, 07:24 PM   #795
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

My first favorite memory of WI is the one that brought me here: The very wonderful WIGEV by that very wonderful hard working valleygram. She worked so hard keeping that up to date. It helped me to trade WW items successfully. Every time I do a trade I think of her.
WI you are so wonderful.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:25 PM   #796
olves beat

popchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all around

My favorite memories were probably with those of the DCT and the Jesus Freak Club. There are just so many, though, I can't name them all!
popchick772009 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:25 PM   #797

ngilbert is just really nicengilbert is just really nice

One of my favorite memories was when I found this site and everywhere I went I got more excited about the contents. Thanks WI for all the great information over the years, and especially for all the friendly advice and laughs. Happy 3rd!
ngilbert is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:27 PM   #798
samanthalynn20 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is the day I discovered WI! It was so nice to get some inside information and find out what the rares were going to be!
Old 03-23-2010, 07:28 PM   #799
ytsirhc

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

My favorite part about being a WI member is that I can check things here and then get webkinz if there is something amazing going on. I can count on WI to bring the latest news before they hit webkinz world. Thanks WI and happy birthday!
live4webkinz is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:28 PM   #800
Loonie1212 is a jewel in the roughLoonie1212 is a jewel in the rough

Dear ,
I have enjoyed reading and playing with my son over the past two years. In addition to playing games he learned how to use the computer and a lot of reading skills in . He even adds for me on level three of the Kinzpost Sorter game!

My first memory which includes using was printing out the food recipes and then cooking them together. Then we read all the books, bought clothes, made clothes, have zum zums, and shopping at the eStore together with his allowance...And SO MUCH more!

We are coming up on our second Easter Webkinz basket and this year it includes stickers, clothes and a marshmallow bunny. Now we are collecting more rares and playing everyday. Thank you!

I look forward to adding to our Webkinz family!!!!And staying connected in the community!
Again many thanks!

Sincerely,
Loon
Loonie1212 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥