Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 10:40 AM   #71
SweetPea1965
Lil Kinz

SouthernBelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I love WI, and wish you a Happy Birthday.
keep up the good work!
SouthernBelle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 10:40 AM   #72
Webkinz :)
momin.ator has a spectacular aura aboutmomin.ator has a spectacular aura about

Default OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider!!! All the best for many more.
momin.ator is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:41 AM   #73

dpritchet will become famous soon enough

My alltime favorite time with webkinz inside was the contest where we had to guess the famous landmark pictures that were distorted. That was so much fun.
dpritchet is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:42 AM   #74
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

Happy birthday WI!
my most memorable experience is probably when i got accepted into the gift exchange
i remembered i almost hopped out of my chiar in excitment
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:42 AM   #75

My favorite time in webkinz world was the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs game. I love the mining and finding the differant prizes.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:44 AM   #76

zephybear has a spectacular aura about

My favorite memory on Webkinz world was my daughter registering her first webkinz. It was exciting and we were both oohhing and aahing over the games and the house and saying how cute her duck was.

Thank you Webkinz Insider for always updating and always being there when something new happens on Webkinz world.

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider!
Old 03-23-2010, 10:45 AM   #77

Ellen1968 will become famous soon enough

Happy Birthday WI!!!!! My fondest memories were the give away of the witches costumes to complete the set!! I love how you always keeps us up to speed on Artes rares and PJ's clothes specials. Also about the newest formulas for making new clothing!. You guys are the best! Thank you all!!
Ellen1968 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:45 AM   #78

My kids favorite time in webkinz world is everytime they get a new game. They have to play that new game until they bring out a new one.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:46 AM   #79
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

Click the image to open in full size.

My best memory of WI over the years is just the feeling of community that comes with the common interest we all share for Webkinz personally or with our families.

Here's wishing you many more birthday's to come.

chmoneybags is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:47 AM   #80
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Congratz WI!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Justin and Wendy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite WI memories:

1. Becoming a member after "lurking" for a while.
2. Being thanked and complimented for my room decorating advice. Scrolling through the old Item Picture Gallery would always spark little ideas. And I love to help others.
3. The laughter from reading about the Elephant Justice League, and the Fun+Frustration=Funstration thread.
4. All the different tracking threads. They help sooooooo much. And while waiting for the ghost, finding out that one of the trackers was the turkey in the elephant costume, on the trampoline next to me in an exercise room.
5. FINALLY making an avvie! I found out how to take pics here on WI, and I took a bunch of my choc. lab Veronica in different outfits. Yay!!!!!!!!
6. Finding the Games forum a couple of months ago. When there wasn't much else to post, I went there. I love Corrupt A Wish!!!!
7. Recently, when WI unveiled the room designer. I had a siggie with a link to a WW room designer on another site. WI's room designer is waaayyyyy better, and now I need to come up with a new siggie!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥