Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 07:13 PM   #781
e Will Rock You
Webkinz :)

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I have only been a member on WebkinzInsider and Webkinz World for just about 1 year.
I really enjoy all the contests WI has all the time, even though I never win, it's still very fun to enter.
There are so many kind people on here. And not to mention, I have no friends where I live, so it's nice to talk to someone that isn't a member of my family.
I am very glad I became a member.
3gypsies
3gypsies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 07:14 PM   #782
We Are Young ♥

luvofvintage is on a distinguished road

Hmmm... I think my favorite moment was when WI told us all about the Santakinz event or Bubblegum Cheeky Cat
luvofvintage is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:14 PM   #783
kiki4katara

kiki4katara is a name known to allkiki4katara is a name known to allkiki4katara is a name known to all

My best memory was when my room design shop got back to its 5 stars! Yay Kiki and Tigergirl's Pawesome design shop!
kiki4katara is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:16 PM   #784
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

My, FAVORITE memory... Hmm... I'd have to say, that time, in October, 2009, when we beat the record, for, most members, on WI.
We were all getting excited, and, talking, on this one thread... THAT, was awesome.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:16 PM   #785
Ultimos

Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!

My favorite memory of WI? Oh, there are almost too many to decide! Well, honestly, I'd have to say when I first found the "Join the Club" section and posted on all my interests, meeting other people with my interests, who would later be my new BEST friends, such as Ballerina100, Kayrocks1, KangarooLover12, Mrs. Shimmer, tinkrulz, Gypsy, london, popchick772009, COWS4YOU, sonjameberg, Dixiecup.... hey, I love EVERYONE here!!! So, basically meeting the other webkinz fanatics who are now my BEST FRIENDS would be my answer.

to you all!!!!!!!

PS- Another favorite moment of mine is when I was one of the many winners of the Twitter avvie Winterfest contest. Special thanks to Kayrocks1!

Last edited by Omnitrix; 03-23-2010 at 07:40 PM..
Omnitrix is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 07:16 PM   #786

ravenwingcat has a spectacular aura about

my fave memory was wen i first joined. WI about a year and a half ago. it is so much fun!
ravenwingcat is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:17 PM   #787
Fever32

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

I have lots of wonderful memories--and I am pretty new! My favorite was getting a PM from a now very good friend! We found out that we are so much alike! WI, thank you for helping me find wonderful new friends!!!
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:17 PM   #788
Help! I logged into

RainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to all

I'm just checking on how many posts we have so far.
I like great polls.
RainbowRose is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:18 PM   #789
Gifted

kathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBKINZ INSIDER!!!!

I think my best memory, is meeting tons of nice people, and entering the amazing, and creative contests so many members create!

I love webkinz insider!
kathstew is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 07:20 PM   #790

kdogirl1998 is just really nicekdogirl1998 is just really nice

My favorite memory of WI is when my sister first showed me the site, and we would visit it together. Even though my sister doesn't do webkinz anymore, I still love going on WI.
kdogirl1998 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥