Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 06:32 PM   #751
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I have a couple of memories of WI in my time here. My first one was how much fun it was to become a part of the trading gifted section of WI. It opened a whole new world for me and I was able to find some much desired items...but I remember the chaos when I started my first thread but how nice everyone was that evening. Whenever I had a question the moderators were very helpful.

My most heartwarming memory though is helping a precious child with cancer through WI. It was an opportunity to be a part of something very special for a special angel. We all got to know him and enjoyed his love for Webkinz World and webkinz pets. WI made all of that possible and it was the best thing I had ever seen take place on this website.
Tula is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 06:33 PM   #752
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

My favourite memory on WI was when I became a GG. I'm sure there's way more favourites, though!
Old 03-23-2010, 06:34 PM   #753
holockian
Webkinz :)

MathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the way

My best memory was when my first webkinz account worked after a glitch, thanks to my wonderful dad and big sister!- Hoppy, My very first Webkinz!
HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!
MathFrog is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 06:36 PM   #754
osties Rock!

AJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to all

Thanks for all the great prizes and contests...my favorite memory is the first time I used the Doug Trackers and finally found him...and I still love the thrill of finding him and getting the prizes! I'd never catch up with him without WI collaboration!
AJerseyGardener is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 06:41 PM   #755
ans36

bordercollie25 is an unknown quantity at this point

one of the best memories for me in webkinz world is when
i got my first webkinz pet i met everyone i could now, i have
a even better memory when i got two pairs of wacky jeans
and gave them to my two bffs. to thank them for all they
did for me and how kind they were i feel great to this
day! even though i have no wacky jeans it made great memories
amongst me and them. live on WI , happy birthday and always smile WI!
you do great things for us each and every day!

Last edited by bordercollie25; 03-23-2010 at 06:49 PM..
bordercollie25 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 06:42 PM   #756

Lara is on a distinguished road

Definately one of my favorite memories on WI was following the tracking thread for the Snow white ads. I was also having some other computer problems and everyone was so helpful and funny. I had such a good time following the banter back and forth and sharing the excitement of finding the ads. It was the first time I really felt a part of the boards.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:44 PM   #757

Fabumouse is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory of webkinz insider is proving to myself that *no, really* the fairy dress cannot be made at the style shop! Too much kinzcash went down that road.

And my favorite of general webkinz was my daughter showing me how to add friends. "what button?" that button! "there?" just wait..... a minute... I think I've got... it.... "no mom, you just logged out."
Fabumouse is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 06:46 PM   #758
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

I just discovered Webkinz in January of this year, so my favorites would have to be:

1) Adopting my first pet (a fox named Robin Hood)
2) Finding WI (a BIG help for newbies)
3) Being given a deluxe membership as a gift

Pick me, pick me!
Old 03-23-2010, 06:49 PM   #759

kitty7755 is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday.
kitty7755 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 06:49 PM   #760

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

My favorite memory of the insider was joining in on the tracking fun for the snow white promotion. Not only were we earning loads of prizes and kinzcash but I got a chance to chat with others from all over!
jennkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥