Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 06:07 PM   #731
czarny3
Gifted

leaper is on a distinguished road

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

i also love seeing everbody else's houses, sooo cool!
leaper is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 06:07 PM   #732
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

Out of the clear blue one day I got a beautiful picture and a lovely poem entitled, "Mrs. Shimmer, you shine!" It was so thoughtful and could only come from friends here at WI.
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 06:08 PM   #733
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

Happy Birthday WI!!!

My fave memory was coming on here to find out that the Snow White click contest had started on WW and then checking back and forth to see when it was running and when it wasn't... I had fun chatting on that thread
taytertots is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 06:08 PM   #734
Hennifers
Webkinz :)

Hennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

i just recently joined but i think the best thing about WI is all the information that's available it helped me enhance my webkinz experience
Hennifers is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 06:08 PM   #735
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

Don't forget The Nutcracker! That production was amazing!
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 06:09 PM   #736
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

Happy Birthday WI! ^^
My favorite WI memory was.. Hmm, Probably when I became Gifted! Also, all the wonderful things I've gotten in trades.

On WW.. Probably when I got my first superbed, or my first webkinz pet (:
--Stitch
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 06:10 PM   #737
Gifted

morebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud of

My favorite memory is winning my first contest in the galore section. I love entering them and seeing how creative everyone can be.

I also love how nice everyone was when I first started on here and then again when I joined the GE
morebubbles is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 06:14 PM   #738
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

Happy Birthday!!!

My best memory of WI is that I check this site EVERY DAY for the announcements... I wouldn't be as hooked on Webkinz as I am without WI!! lol
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 06:19 PM   #739
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

hmm favorite memoryies? I have had so many good ones! I just want them to keep coming when I'm a kid!
wyn2005 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 06:20 PM   #740
Lil Kinz
bandgeek is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz experience was either finding out about WI (it has been very helpful with secret recipes and Webkinz news) or getting my first Webkinz.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBKINZ INSIDER!
bandgeek is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥