Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 05:57 PM   #721
hy pokemon ROCKS!
Webkinz :)

almond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I think we will get to 33,333 posts no problem.About 1,000 posts per day.Right?
almond0 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 05:58 PM   #722
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I have so many "favorite" memories, it's hard to pinpoint them....so I'll just start with my first good memory, which is the vacation prizes tracking thread. I remember that because of it, I found a party on my birthday last year, and won a hibiscus bush, my first prize ever! that definently set my birthday off on the right note! Later I made many amazing friends from the party thread, which I remain close with to this day!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 05:58 PM   #723
antsU2ThankaVet2day
Gift Guru

countrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guide

My favorite memories were the day I was accepted as a Gift Trainee, then becoming Gifted, becoming a Gift Guru, and then being asked to become a Gift Coach!

Happy Birthday WI! We Love Ya!

Click the image to open in full size.
countrychic11 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 06:00 PM   #724
ddesigns
Lil Kinz

ddesigns is an unknown quantity at this point

The very best day was when I found WI....it has made my Webkinz experience so much better!
Old 03-23-2010, 06:03 PM   #725
I loves pigs and

Super Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of light

My most treasured memory of Webkinz World was probably the day I first joined. I got my first pet, the cheeky monkey, as a gift from my grandma. After I had made my account, I was so confused on what to do! I tried putting furniture in the Clubhouse, and didn't know how to buy anything. I miss the good ol' days!
Super Pig is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 06:05 PM   #726

WhimsyNeri is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi - I'm not really looking to win the contest, but I would like to help it along.
I haven't really had any memories here, as I hadn't posted much and don't really know anyone here.
I do have a good memory however about Webkinz to share.

I had put in a suggestion a couple years back for Ganz to come up with a Webkinz Dragon. A few weeks later I was in a local gift shop that sells Webkinz products, and I looked at a list of upcoming Webkinz ... I was so shocked that a dragon was coming out - not only was it a dragon, but it was pink! That has a special significance to me as I had an online chatroom role-playing character who had a pink dragon form.

That pink dragon, of course, was the Whimsy Dragon. I had gone out in the pouring rain when the gift shop called me and told me it was in, and had gotten her. I had even named her after my character.
She is the only one of my Webkinz so far that isn't named for a tree, plant, or flower.

WhimsyNeri is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 06:06 PM   #727
czarny3
Gifted

leaper is on a distinguished road

my fav memory is when i first started trading in the GE
leaper is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 06:06 PM   #728
hat? I'm a

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

My favorite memory from WI was sharing all of the fun and exciting moments with my friends, while meeting some kind new people here everyday.
ChristmasCheer is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 06:07 PM   #729
ontonwekly

wontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to all

I love trying to become a GT. It is hard, but I don't seem to make it. Good job everyone who hasmade it.
wontonweekly is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 06:07 PM   #730

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

Hmmm...My best memory is findnig out I wasn't such a strange adult for playing with Webbies
kaslina is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥