Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 05:24 PM   #691
Owner of 16
Webkinz :)

ghibi9 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Happy Birthday WI!!!
We love you and my favorite memory was probably ordering my first siggie from a shop. I loved it and i kept it in there for like forever but now i have a new one. WI ROX MY SOX!!
ghibi9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 05:24 PM   #692

emilyemilyshan is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My best memory is when i first started when i was 8 :bas:that was my first pet the basset hound
emilyemilyshan is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 05:25 PM   #693
♂♂ ♂♀ ♀♀

Renthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to behold

well first off...
Congrats WI! It's so great to see how much this site has grown!
Congrats Justin and Wendy and the staff here for the ample amounts of work you have put into this site! Amazing ya'll!

Ok, now my favorite memory... hmm...

Well, WI holds the best memories of my life on the internet in general, but my favorite memory has to be the great days during winter break of 2007. BEST TIME ON THIS SITE EVER!
and if anyone else was here to witness this site, you know what I mean.

The DCTs were the best
it was the first xmas of WI!
We were all a big family!
So many great members then!

I love this site, and though I don't come on as much, this place will always be a sanctuary for me.

-Hptonks425
Renthead425 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 05:25 PM   #694

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

So many good memories. First joining WI, to find out all the inside information, like I didn't even know how to do the daiies until i joined here. The snow white thread, the ghost hunting thread, fall fest last year and this year. Its great having someplace to come too everyday and look up the rare item or the day, the new recipes, the clothing item. Dougs thread. How can I pick one?
CJMM is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 05:26 PM   #695

wdwdreamin will become famous soon enough

My favorite memory is adopting my first pet, Rajah the Bengal Tiger, and seeing all the neat stuff I could do in WW.
wdwdreamin is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 05:26 PM   #696
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

My best memory is when I discovered Webkinz Insider, I was amazed about the information that is here and all the questions I had about Webkinz, I found the answers here. Also when there is a special event like the Diamond hunt or the ghost hunt, I follow the threads here to find the prizes.
I just love Webkinz insider. Thank you, Thank you to everybody.
Belle Quesnel is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 05:26 PM   #697

niobe is on a distinguished road

When I started in WW just under 1 year ago, I needed some advice etc about things that Ganz was a little 'vague' about. I searched the internet and found, to my dismay, that most sites about WW were cheat codes or full of plain silly outdated stuff. I was SO excited to find WI - good current info, loads of help and nice, nice people. Thanks for being here, guys. Love you!
niobe is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 05:26 PM   #698
In the hands of God

hubby9 has a spectacular aura abouthubby9 has a spectacular aura about

Click the image to open in full size.
-♥-
♪♫ Happy Birthday to WI! ♪♫
♪♫ Happy Birthday to U! ♪♫
-♥-

My favorite memory is when I got to design my own page and personalize it with everything I love!

I also loved when in webkinz the trading room was invented! That was an awesome day in my webkinz life!
Old 03-23-2010, 05:27 PM   #699
I <3 cookies!

delileh will become famous soon enough

Wink Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I love this contest!( especially since i ) Mostly on Other contests i never know what to do.This one is simple because there is endless things that are awesome about his website! I never knew how much the things i had were worth or how you get stuff until i found this website! The first time took a glance at i wasnt sure what it was.But when i took one more glance at it i knew i had found a teriffic website.( i'm glad i took another glance!) My favroite memory is remembering how stunned i was when i found this place. The most i expected was . . . . .Maybe how you got things or something like that. Little did i know this is a place to make friends andlearn more about webkinz! I didn't know there were racking threads and ways to find out when rare items were on. This adventure has been a wild ride!
delileh is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 05:27 PM   #700
malcolm1948
malcolm1948 is just really nicemalcolm1948 is just really nice

i first learned about WI from a Hallmark clerk and was so happy to have advance notice of the rare items and when they would be available. Of course that changed quickly. i visit this site several times a day. I love it.
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥