Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 10:23 AM   #51
Webkinz :)
Meemo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I love all the times i panic in WW about a problem I can not figure out...and I come here to such nice people, everyone try's to help each other they are friendly and have fun. They are always so fast to, so Thanks everyone who comes here for making it a fun and very helpful place!!
Meemo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 10:24 AM   #52
Spook is my

batguy will become famous soon enough

my best memory was seeing all the awesome newz!!!!!
batguy is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 10:25 AM   #53
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Oh, there are too many awesome memories!

Though I must say, my favorite memory is when I got accepted into the GE. I applied several times and just kept posting, and finally, finally, I received notification that I'd gotten in... I think I squealed with joy. The whole process of being in the "training" GE was so much fun! I got to learn how to trade and how to use the WIGEV... it was so fun!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 10:26 AM   #54

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

My favorite memory of WI was when I saw my username in red on the front page, saying that I was one of the (10?) winners of the 'design a birthday card for fluffy' contest.
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:27 AM   #55
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

Hi! My special memory here at WI was discovering that my dad's mother-in-law was already a member! We connected here and had this in common for a long time!

Thank you, Wendy & Justin, for everything...you are the best!

Fondly,
~klb1010
klb1010 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:27 AM   #56
Gift Guru

frogspajamas is a glorious beacon of lightfrogspajamas is a glorious beacon of lightfrogspajamas is a glorious beacon of light

I sometimes like to think back when I first started WW and knew nothing. I was so lost I did not even know about the daily activities! But once I found WI it all made sense
Old 03-23-2010, 10:27 AM   #57
Drafeara

Drafeara is an unknown quantity at this point

I have lots of fav things that I remember. I loved the April fools joke last year about Justin leaving WI lol My fav thing they have added to Webkinz is the special events that happen on the holidays in the clubhouse giving us all gifts
Old 03-23-2010, 10:27 AM   #58
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Happy 3rd birthday, WI!!! I remember when I started my account in WW. I was waiting for my Webkinz Clydesdale to come in the mail, and when it did, I was SOOOO excited! Now I have 20 pets, eight accounts, and over all of them, 67 Webbies! I can't believe its been two years for my account so far. Wow-ee-wow!
310webkinz is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:28 AM   #59
carolannz AutismAwar

CarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of light

One of the best memories is when the I joined 11-06-2008. I did not know the site was around tell that day thanks to other member post about Webkinz insider on youtube. It took me some time to grow and learn about the site before I start open up more and start post and learn about the rules. I think in end of 2009 to beganing 2010 was when I really got more in to this site. I have to thank all the members that took the time to get to know me. I have meet some really nice people in the last few months that I don't think I find any were eles on the web. I also have the great memories of read all the updates on the front page.
CarolannZ is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:32 AM   #60
Lambikins25
Lil Kinz

Lambikins25 is an unknown quantity at this point

My best memory is the help everyone gave to find the ghost, Ms. Birdy and the leprechaun this year! Great example of people working together!
Lambikins25 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥