Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 04:02 PM   #561
Webkinz :)

pwee12 is a jewel in the roughpwee12 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Oh gee, I always loved having an answer to all my WW questions! It seems like almost always some one has the answer to my WW question, and is willing to tell me! It is such a privilege having a WI account, because I'll always have at least one of the 45,000 members on WI to help me! Thank you so much WI!!! We all luv you!!!
pwee12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 04:02 PM   #562
Lil Kinz

nin8j is an unknown quantity at this point

that is such a good idea cause i long for A RETIRED WEBKINZ THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE WANT SO I HOPE THAT I WIN BUT I mean it is anyones game ya now what i mean:kanga::goo::el1::gecko::chi::bokbok::bt:: beagle: THESE are some of my webkinz but i have 42 of them!
nin8j is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 04:03 PM   #563
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Happy third birthday !!!

All my memories here are so special to me... it will be hard to pick just one!!

I think I'm going to have to say that my favorite memory here on is getting support, advice, congratulations, and so much more from the Jesus Freak Club. It was on that thread that I met most of my Webkinz Insider friends, and everyone there is just so helpful and kind! It was also on the JFC that I met someone very special to me on WI: Mrs. Shimmer! She is always so kind and friendly, ready to leave a friendly VM or PM or maybe just an all-around cheerful smiley whenever I need it. Thank you Mrs. Shimmer and thank you Jesus Freak Club!

Another one of my favorite memories on is the amazing parties in the Coral Cove. Thanks to the genious idea of counting empty boxes, it made vacation parties so much more fun! I'll never forget the hysterical line-ups, and all the "congrats" and "good luck" spread throughout members.

In Webkinz World, my favorite memory was trash hunting with kittykitten. She is so much fun to chat and take snapshots with, and it was so funny that we ran into each other there!

Thank you !!

Last edited by Kayfookey; 03-23-2010 at 04:09 PM..
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 04:03 PM   #564
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Happy Birthday WI!

A favorite memory on WI is probably getting the Gifted letter to know I was accepted. I also loved meeting GoldenPuppy, (:
I also loved finding this site. I don't know how far behind on webkinz I'd be, I probably would've quit by now.

On WW, it is adopting my 1st webkinz, Lola the black freisian on February 14th. (: I love her very very much.

Good luck to everyone!
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 04:06 PM   #565
hants to be a GT!

Sassynsweet is a jewel in the roughSassynsweet is a jewel in the rough

My favorite memories......hmm, that's a hard one. Well, I think it would be winning a contest, I was so excited and it was an awesome experience for me here on WI.

On webkinz, hmm, I've had so many awesome memories, I'd say when I met two awesome (pickle lovin)friends.
Sassynsweet is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 04:06 PM   #566
Red
Gifted

GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!

I love all the Clubs! And all of the helpful, caring people in this community!
GuppyGirl101 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 04:07 PM   #567
Sherlock

webkinzlover107 is the cats pajamas!webkinzlover107 is the cats pajamas!webkinzlover107 is the cats pajamas!webkinzlover107 is the cats pajamas!webkinzlover107 is the cats pajamas!webkinzlover107 is the cats pajamas!

My favorite memory of WI is joining and finding everything you have to offer!

Happy Birthday!
webkinzlover107 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 04:07 PM   #568
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

I also have a question, LOL.

The winner, do they get plush OR code or both, just wondering. xD
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 04:08 PM   #569
greenlizard17

octgreen17 is a glorious beacon of lightoctgreen17 is a glorious beacon of light

Another one of my Favorite WI memories was the Nutcracker Ballet done here. It was so awesome. So wonderfully done. And it inspired me to make The Christmas Carol on my own to show to my family.
octgreen17 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 04:08 PM   #570
Roll Tide ^_^
Gifted

softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!

Happy birthday WI!!!

Well my best memory from WW was when I got my Blue and Yellow Clock! That's one of my favorite items Also adopting my first two pets, Charlie and Micky, my chocolate and black labs.

My best memory from WI was becoming a Gift Trainee!! And also all the wonderful people I've met
softballgirlnw is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥