Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 03:41 PM   #521
Dipman
Gift Guru

Dipman will become famous soon enough

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory is the coupon drive for Philip. RIP Philip. You are in a better place now.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 03:41 PM   #522
Webkinz :)

FanofwebKatz is a jewel in the roughFanofwebKatz is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations on your 3rd year. You should have no problem reaching over 33,000 posts by April 29th with all these wonderful members. I enjoy the number of helpful tips, hints and support everyone offers on this site. Thanks to all.
FanofwebKatz is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:41 PM   #523
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

My favorite memory was the first day I came here! I loved it here so mucn and everyone was so nice! I still remember the day I joined and will never ever forget it! I love WI so much! It's the best site ever. Thank you Wendy and Justin for making this possible for everyone!
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 03:42 PM   #524

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

MY FAVORITE MEMORY IS THE DAY I DISCOVERED WEBKINZ INSIDER! YOU GAVE ME A HEADS UP ON THINGS LIKE CURIO SHOP SPECIALS AND DAILY ACTIVITIES.

ALSO I WAS OVERJOYED TO FIND OUT I WASN'T THE ONLY "ADULT" ADDICTED TO WEBKINZ! WI CONFIRMED THAT I'M NOT THE ONLY NUT. IT'S NICE TO NOT BE ALONE IN MY OBSESSION.

THANK YOU . WEBKINZ RULES!
JMHAMMER is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:43 PM   #525

Iceflower will become famous soon enough

My fav memory was when i joined for the first time! I love webkinz insider!!!
Iceflower is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:43 PM   #526
mountainfairy

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

Favorite WW memory: How uninterested I was in registering my first webkinz (upon my sister's insistence that I do) and then my husband catches me still playing hours later, wondering what he missed since I last grumbled about it.

Favorite WI memory: just discovering it I guess. And it was nice to see that others of my own age group and even older play too. It's nice to feel like part of a group.
mountainfairy is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:43 PM   #527
edgwood

Kinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clownKinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clownKinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clownKinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clownKinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clownKinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clownKinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clownKinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clown

My favorite memory was when I signed up sor WI. I used WI months before I signed up for it and one day I decided, he why not make an account on WI? So I did just that and I am so glad I did because there are so many great people here!
Kinz Crazy is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:44 PM   #528
laura1357 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory of webkinz world was the day I finally got to buy the sofa of the nile at the curio shop. I was in disney and had brought my laptop just in case.

My favorite memory of WI was the day they started tracking the rares for us in the forum. Thanks for all your thoughts, tutorials, updates, and tracking.

I get so much more out of webkinz world because of webkinz insider!!!!!
Old 03-23-2010, 03:44 PM   #529
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Happy birthday WI! One of my favorite memories is reading the Nutcracker play. It was amazing
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 03:44 PM   #530
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

CONGRATULATIONS Wendy + Justin and HaPpy BiRtHday

A memory? Oh my, I will certainly have to condense this post
My very first PM received was a warm inviting message from sweet BettyV
And just when I thought it could not get any better than the PAWS Thread, I had won a new Tagline in WW and PM'd Dixie and she told me "take a picture and get it up there" Huh? a picture from my laptop? WHAT? Dixie walked me through the picture taking process step by step; what a peach! "I did it!" ROTFL! "I'm a big girl now"

There was a moment on javogabo's famous Snow White tracking thread when Cloud One PM'd me - I remember it being one of the sweetest messages I had received! I have made some special friendships with the fashionistas on californiax24's the New True Fashion Club; a truly dynamite group of young ladies and nothing but fashionable memories! And then there is cnetski 'the Boss' Deluxie Thread - these are very special memories composed of the most genuine, sincere and supportive dialog! Sure we have GREAT clubhouse and park parties, but it's the sitting on the logs each night chatting that are the embedded memories

PAWS buddy fvb gave my neighbor boys + I the opportunity to read a WW book together and make an evening of memories out of it! A contest, yes, but a special shared memory that we still talk about today

I cannot pass up posting here my very special Nutcracker Ballet evening, when my youngest dd and I popped popcorn, got comfy on the sofa and watched Bindi's Nutcracker! A most cherished 'double dip' moment in my life, just dd + mamma

I do have so many great memories, but should close my post to give others the opportunity to post theirs! So very appreciative of my daily memory making opportunities!
WI 50ish is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥