Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 03:38 PM   #511
greenlizard17
Webkinz :)

octgreen17 is a glorious beacon of lightoctgreen17 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Another Fav memory was when I got the Carved Gem Fountain from Doug. It was all because of the trackers here on WI.
octgreen17 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 03:38 PM   #512
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Wow, it's the 3rd Anniversary of WI, ALREADY? I don't remember having time flying so much over my window this year.. I remember just like yesterday for the Second Anniversary to have everyone to get online to beat our record! I remember that day I had Tap Class to attend to, and I begged my mom to keep the computer on so I can help beat our "Most Users Online" Record!!

WI has really grown to be a special place for me to go to. I can talk to my BFFs (Especially Sunny and Alyssa!!) and I can share my feelings to them when I'm in need of a talk. We have such a fun time together!! Sunny and I have met on WI in a KinzCash Club, and ever since (July) we started chatting away! Now if you look at our conversations, it's endless. There's a new conversation everyday, and we probably go by 300 VMs everyday just to talk to each other! We have gained over 2300 VMs for our conversation, and counting! I just love WI, it is amazing and it really helps when I have a problem, and everyone will come and try to help! This is what makes WI so special
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:38 PM   #513
Adean1993

adean1993 is on a distinguished road

My favorite memories was when they had there extravaganza last year
adean1993 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:38 PM   #514
ell, visit my GE!
Banned
jessamineg is on a distinguished road

and the tracking threads
jessamineg

yeah the extravaganza was awesome
jessamineg
jessamineg is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:39 PM   #515
Fuzzy is a

fuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of lightfuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of lightfuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of light

Wowie! Already third year or WI? What a wonderful and growing community this forum is!
I have to say that my favorite memories are the time I chat with those in the chatting thread. It was fun for all of us (:
fuzzy306 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:39 PM   #516
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Tomorrow is my third webkizn world anniversary so the day I started webkinz
Old 03-23-2010, 03:40 PM   #517
ell, visit my GE!
Banned
jessamineg is on a distinguished road

i've only been on a little while, but i love everything, especially the forums
jessamineg
jessamineg is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:40 PM   #518
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Yes, tracking threads! They helped so much, people figuring out patterns, or else I would have been waiting in the clubhouse waiting for Doug and it would probably take forever until I found him without WI!! I love WI, they help when you need it They support you when you need support, it makes you feel proud to be a member of this wonderful forum
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:40 PM   #519
cluelesslogan94

Lillie45 is on a distinguished road

My favorite By Far is when WW is down and everyone Comes on her to talk and Posts everywhere.... And we got the most members On line :]

HAppy 3rd :}
Lillie45 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:41 PM   #520

Professor is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday WI!

I tell everyone I know about WI and how fabulous it is! I love WI because of all the up to the minute information, cool pictures, awesome tracking threads, and the sense of community here. It's one big family that loves to share! I couldn't be the total Webkinz Fanatic that I am without you. Thanks to everyone at WI that works so hard to make this site the best ever!
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥