Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 03:13 PM   #461
Webkinz :)

crystal6230 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Probably my favorite memory is discovering WI and that there are so many other people out there who enjoy Webkinz like I do and finding all the tracking threads...Doug the Dog, PJ, Halloween/Ghost, Santakinz...etc.

Happy 3rd Anniversary !!!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 03:14 PM   #462
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I have yet another fantastic memory, that also happened today---
Circe (Kariekot) and I were fantasizing about a Hunger Games Roleplay. Sadly, when we asked if it was appropriate, we were turned down. But Circe had some amazing ideas and just by eliminating the few hand-to-hand combat moments we were planning, we have a perfect idea that is quite appropriate.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:14 PM   #463
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 

What I LOVE about WI, is that it's a safe site, I would recommend it to any Webkinz Fan [Get It? xD ], the Mods and Admins and everyone else are so kind and keeping us safe from anything bad, it's just that all the members here are totally cool and kind, I love making friends, trading, chatting, and bunches of more, the contest are awesome!
Old 03-23-2010, 03:14 PM   #464
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

My favorite memory is of all the people I met, and the amazement i felt when I learned I didn't need to water my plants.
Happy Birthday WI!
blueajah is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:15 PM   #465

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

My Favorite Memory on webkinz was when I started collecting Seasonal Pets because I have almost all of them now(but i need a sherbert bunny and some others)
Guinea441 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 03:17 PM   #466
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Well,... since I've only had a membership on WW for about 2 months and been on here for less... I don't really have a favorite memory. I guess my favorite thing about WW and WI is meeting all the nice people who are so willing to help you and chat with you! Everyone here is really great!
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:17 PM   #467
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

My favorite memory on WI since I have joined was December 2008 at the GEDCT during Winter Break. Everyone was online all day and night chatting non-stop and a lot of inside jokes were formed. LOL.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:18 PM   #468
gabriellasharpayhann
Gift Trainee

totogirl65 is a jewel in the roughtotogirl65 is a jewel in the rough

my favorite memory would have to be meeting all of my great friends and winning the magical retriever here on WI!!
totogirl65 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:18 PM   #469

ses6761 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

My favorite memories are how everyone helps with the tracking of things Doug the Dog, Ms. Birdy, the leprechaun. Also, solving the food and clothing recipies! Thank you everyone!
Old 03-23-2010, 03:19 PM   #470
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

my favorite memory isn't any specific time...it's knowing that if i need help or advice there is a group of people who will come to my aid.
pjsangel71 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥