Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 03:09 PM   #451
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory in WW was when I adopted my first Webkinz ever, Dasher the White Terrier. I have so many favorite WI memories that it would take hours to list them, but I have to say, my most favorite three was when I first joined, when I got accepted to being a Gift Trainee and when I became Gifed.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 03:10 PM   #452
Webkinz :)

daltondolin4 is just really nicedaltondolin4 is just really nice

my favorite memory was when i got my magical retriever bed in WW!!!
daltondolin4 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 03:12 PM   #453
Akawah the

Akawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonder

My second fave memory is when I got fifth in that creative costume contest and won an egytian lamp!

LET'S GET 33,333 POSTS!!!
Akawah8 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:12 PM   #454
Kaykayc911

kaykayc911 has a spectacular aura about

my WI memory- When i won the snow white contest!
my WW memory- when i won my crown of wonder!
kaykayc911 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:12 PM   #455
greenlizard17

octgreen17 is a glorious beacon of lightoctgreen17 is a glorious beacon of light

Another awesome WI memory was opening up my house thread and getting all the wonderful comments. Miss. Spots was my first comment. She was also the first one to post in my I am Joe and I love Webkinz post.
octgreen17 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:12 PM   #456
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

my favorite memory would have to be the Snow White click-to-win contest & all the great nice people here i met during that contest
Old 03-23-2010, 03:12 PM   #457
ebkinz are
Gifted

pretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all around

I love the contests! I think that's one of my favorite things about WI!
pretzelpicky is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 03:13 PM   #458
ould like some pizza

non11non is on a distinguished road

My best memory of Webkinz Insider is finally getting the green light to join!
non11non is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:13 PM   #459

rosiehound22 has a spectacular aura about

AWW Happy birthday!! The girls and I love to get on here and look at all the contests!! We love the posts on rooms. I think My personal favorite part on here is to look at all the ?icons? under peoples posts. I wish i could do that. People are so creative with those. Anyways happy birthday again
Old 03-23-2010, 03:13 PM   #460
if its not like the

saravballchix is a name known to allsaravballchix is a name known to allsaravballchix is a name known to all

I think my best memory were meeting all my WI friends like

tigergirl890
Bowwow
Lake

and many other people!
saravballchix is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥