Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 03:05 PM   #441
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I loved the Nutcracker thread, too. I think there are so many creative people here. And I also had so much fun looking for the Snow White ads.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 03:06 PM   #442
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Happy Birthday WI! Another of my favorite memories was opening a shop here with my dd. It is so terrific that this is a place that bridges the generation gap along with webkinz. Now we have several shops together and have a lot of fun together.
Here's some birthday cake for everyone to share.
Click the image to open in full size.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:07 PM   #443
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

One of my favorite memories was when I first started WW and adopted my first- a white Persian cat named Edelweiss. I started to be able to do something with my son. Now after 2 1/2 years, between us, we have over 350 webkinz and 6 accounts. Another favorite memory was when I found WI and began to get more information and learn lots of things about WW and meet lots of new friends.
deblynn is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:07 PM   #444
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Happy Birthday! WI is so fun! My favorite memory is when I first joined, and everyone was nice and welcoming!
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 03:07 PM   #445
greenlizard17

octgreen17 is a glorious beacon of lightoctgreen17 is a glorious beacon of light

One of my favorite Webkinz World Memories was when I gave my girlfriend her first Webkinz this past Christmas. She was so excited. She adopted it to my second account that I gave over to her. It was a Zebra and she named him Rex, she also got a giraffe and named her Cassie. She was so excited. That was one of my best Webkinz World Memories.
octgreen17 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:08 PM   #446
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

My favorite Webkinz memory, hmmm, there's 2, When My uncle adopted his lil'kinz monkey, Mud, (totally inforced by me lol) and meeting some of the best friends I'll ever have, Sugar and Ebony
zappity is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:09 PM   #447
SuperJ5678

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

My favorite memory from WI was when I joined
amazon is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:09 PM   #448
Akawah the

Akawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonder

Talking Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Hey! I hvnt been on in a while due to computer problems but wi has always been my 1# fave website. Even though I'm totally obsessed with being on team edward right now wi will always be in my heart. My definite fave memory from wi has to be my first friend on here, and frankly my first friend online eva. Unfortunately I can't remeber exactly their username due to the fact i hvnt been on in a while and am in a rush so i cant check., but i will remember them 4-eva. (plus im not sure if they would want to be posted here) That probly sound weird but whateva im weird. LET'S GET 33,333 POSTS! fun time! we want extra prizes!

Let's get 33,333 posts!!!
Akawah8 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:09 PM   #449
penguins and monkeys

iloverotwiler has a spectacular aura about

my fav memory is finding all the new friends and ab contest by gamesarek's
iloverotwiler is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:09 PM   #450
sharkgoddess is an unknown quantity at this point

Logging on the day that the shark was announced as a new Webkinz!! I was so excited that I commented on the post for the first time ever! I usually just lurk and read stuff, but never post. That was what I needed to come out of my shell!
sharkgoddess is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥