Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 10:11 AM   #31
Webkinz :)
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory was the ghost contest in webkinz world, it was almost funny, there were so many glitches, and every one was freezing up, but we were determined to get our pumpkin, i was in webkinz insider half the day, then the clubhouse went down and some smarty in webkinz insider found out that you could get the ghost in vacationing, i think that we worked so hard as a team, we were so frustrated, and we all posted and posted and whoh i am going to bet we all got the pumpkin only to find it didnt have a face, but again someone figured it out. I think that it is amazing that the ability of our members have. And we all try to help each other out. I know if it were not for all of the members that have been more than kind in there posts, i would not have half of what i have in my account.
tasah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 10:11 AM   #32
dprice28

dprice28 is just really nicedprice28 is just really nice

My best memory is joining WI and all the wonderful welcomes I got from other members. I really felt like I belonged from the very beginning. Without WI I would only have half as much fun on Webkinz!
dprice28 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:11 AM   #33

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

if it had'nt been for WI I would have never met three of my best buds!!
my favorite memory is when i can help people name their pets...it's so nice to know that you can help people!! this is my FAVORITE website! I go on 23/6(it don't go on on sundays..)
iheartlucy is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:12 AM   #34
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Happy Birthday, WI!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for being here! My favorite memories are of all the room designing contests here on WI! I love being able to share my designs and see other people's designs and meet new friends! oh and winning prizes is cool too!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:12 AM   #35
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!

A VERY HAPPY AND JOYOUS BIRTHDAY TO JUSTIN AND THE INSIDER!!! WOW!
That Birthday Banner is unbelieveable and such great detail and artwork!

Although only being involved in Webkinz for 2 years this month, I could not LIVE without the Insider each day - and that is the TRUTH! The time involved, the creation of this informable webiste gives me and the worldwide members "true insight" to everything upcoming and the puzzlements of WWorld. I thank you for all you do and have done for us as fans and members.

My greatest memory of WWorld was discovering it! I had never heard of a Webkinz and
my older sister told me about it. I immediately ordered my first Kinz, the Himalayan, and
knew hardly anything about it. Coming into it, I started out with one pet and one room.

Now, I have over 55 pets and 2 accounts...and a mansion on one of them! It's fun collecting
and a challenge with the glitches. I also adore the Holiday Prizes and what is next and
in store for the Kinz and me ;-)

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have a milkshake and a bowl of popcorn, for sure, ok?
Huge thanks!
sindarin is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:13 AM   #36
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

My favorite memory is simply meeting such nice and helpful people here on WI who can help me deal with some of my problems and give me advice when I need it. WebkinzInsider is like a virtual family.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:14 AM   #37
I made my avatar

woofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant future

my best memory is meeting my best friend on webkinzinsider! and coming up with blue hedgehog girl lol
woofywoo7 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:14 AM   #38

lauraboborra is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory wasn't really a memory at all, but the fact that I found this site in the first place! It has made playing webkinz so much more satisfying and has been AMAZINGLY helpful- especially for holiday-related-prize-seeking!!! You guys are awesome!!!
lauraboborra is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:15 AM   #39
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

One of my favorite memories was getting the PM that I had been accepted into the TGE!!!! I jumped for joy!!
queenfrostine12 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:15 AM   #40
The companion
Gifted

Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!

I really loved Dawnclan, the first Warriors roleplay on WI. It was like I belonged there. Everyone called each other by their cat-names, and it was a special, almost magical place.

A very special day for me was the day my idea for a roleplay was approved.

Another great memory is last summer, when I spent nearly every day roleplaying.

Oh look, they're all roleplay related.
Rriel is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥