Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #371
jjrrss10 (same as WI
Webkinz :)

jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite WI memory is staying up late on my computer to talk to DCTers and RP. We laughed so many times....
jjrrss10 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #372

Acornssquirrel is just really niceAcornssquirrel is just really nice

Happy Birthday, WI! My favorite memory is discovering WI for the first time. It has been so helpful over the years. I'd be clueless about WW without you.
Acornssquirrel is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #373

asnow94 is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW! 3 years! I u
My favorite memory would have to be. . . all of the GREAT contests you have!
thanks! You guys are the best Webkinz Information website! tHANKS FOR THE HELP!
asnow94 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #374
greenlizard17

octgreen17 is a glorious beacon of lightoctgreen17 is a glorious beacon of light

One of my best WI memories was when I joined the site and knew that I could count on WI for any new and upcoming WW information.
octgreen17 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #375
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

This is a great contest because it is wonderful to read all the "memories" - thanks Justin and Wendy! There are so many funny things that I can remember about WI, but I think my favorite is when I won a room decorating contest. I worked so hard and spent so much KC on that room LOL. While this is not a memory, I have also made some good friends on WI and the sense of community is the most important part of WI for me.
florida is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #376
23021997Gal

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

My greatest memory was when the Webkinz Cow was anounced POTM a few years ago for some Feb and it was (the cow) the one my very first girlfriend ( ) bought me so I was like 'YES!' and was really happy. Happy b-day WI, and thanks for years of fun!
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #377
Diabetes Awareness

babyhope01 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

One of my favorite memories of WI is when new recipes are done. I had a great time every time I signed on and there was a new recipes this past past. Looking forward to many more memories on this great site!!

babyhope01 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #378

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

I love everything about WI. The info is great and so are the people. I always find the answers to all of my questions here.

My favorite time was the contest for a trophy. All we had to do was change our avatar to one with a trophy. I am not very creative so this contest was perfact for me. Low and behold I was a lucky winner of a Polor Plunge Trophy. Sadly I am really bad at that game so it was so much better.

Thanks to everyone for such a great and fun site.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 02:25 PM   #379
emberissmart1998
Lil Kinz

NJwebkinzfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Well my favorite memory on WI was when I started using this site.
Or maybe it was when WI announced that today was this sites bithday

Or when I saw the post on the all the new pets :deer:
NJwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 02:25 PM   #380
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

I think that pretty well all of WW and WI are fantastic! Even when WW is down for maintenance, WI is always here for us!!

Thanks WI! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥