Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 10:48 PM   #37931
Lil Kinz

Kinzpal is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I am new to WI, but what I find the best, are the tracking threads. Getting all the rockets, finding doug, and tracking all those other elusive hosts.

Way to go WIers.
Kinzpal is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 10:49 PM   #37932
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

It is time for me to say Sweet Dreams
Old 04-29-2010, 10:49 PM   #37933
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

If we keep it up, could easily get 38,000 posts
Old 04-29-2010, 10:49 PM   #37934
Webkinz :)

Juliekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

The Webkinz Nutcracker Ballet posted on WI this past Christmas was absolutely incredible. It shows very well what talented members are a part of WI. This was put together with no thought of reward or prize - simply as a wonderful gesture accomplished by many members working together. What a fitting example it is of the great people who belong to this forum.

Thanks again.
Juliekinz is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:51 PM   #37935
Lil Kinz

lovkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is when all those great Canadians donated their codes for us in the US.

It was so awsome. I like when people are nice with no thought of reward.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:51 PM   #37936
purrtle has much to be proud ofpurrtle has much to be proud ofpurrtle has much to be proud ofpurrtle has much to be proud of

My favorite memory of Webkinz World - finding the Magical Panda in a pack of trading cards! My favorite thing about Webkinz Insider? The Rare Times postings and getting to see everyone's amazing houses!
Old 04-29-2010, 10:52 PM   #37937
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

Hmm.... my favorite memory since joining WI....there are so many but to name just a few....

One of the favorite moments for me was when I got PM from COWS about being accepted into Gift Trainee Program. I still have her PM in my Inbox And then of course PM from fairlyoddmom about becoming Gifted I was so happy and excited - I have met many wonderful people through my training and while trading

Another favorite memory was being part of the old Asian Rare Tracking Thread when rares were not synchronized with other time zones. We have had lots of fun, shared the excitment of getting rare at 11PM with only 5 minute window opportunity...I have met great people and friends there - unfortunately, not all of them are still being part of WI today.

Thank you for being such a great community and Happy 3rd Birthday WI
yaniella is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:53 PM   #37938
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

8 more minutes until my birthday !!
I hope it is a lucky day

Good luck everyone and Thanks WI !!
Without you we would all be lost souls trying to find our way.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:53 PM   #37939
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Pushing to 38K
Old 04-29-2010, 10:53 PM   #37940
rodentmom is just really nicerodentmom is just really nice

Some of my favorite memories from WW and WI would be:

Chasing down rares with the help of WI. For only having been playing Webkinz since February 2009, I have a very large number of rares, all of them bought. (I have watched my daughter in the trading room, and she is a very skillful trader, but I know that I would find it nerve-wracking so I myself don't trade.)

I've enjoyed getting my son interested in saving Kinzcash for the rares that he really cares about (such as the amazingly cool Hippo Fridge that and the now sadly retired Geographic Globe and Super-Secure Trapdoor Toybox. I am always the one to tell him when the rares he cares about are available, and usually the one to do the actual purchasing. I've also taken over purchasing for my daughter since the school year started and she is constantly swamped with homework. It's neat to be able to do things for them that make them happy.

I've enjoyed making friends here on Insider and helping to track Doug from time to time when I have the extra time.
rodentmom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥