Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 09:17 PM   #37721
nothing
Webkinz :)

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

granny shouldn't come out anymore
akoolaunt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 09:17 PM   #37722
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I usually call her Aunt in the park i'll walk around and call Aunt
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:17 PM   #37723

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

my son got some orphan chello food
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:17 PM   #37724

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

anyone see the movie mr magorian magic emporium?
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:17 PM   #37725
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Oh yeah with that you tube I didn't sleep either
Old 04-29-2010, 09:17 PM   #37726

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Sailor
I have two favorite memories here on WI. The first is all the ladies(and possibly some gents in there) I stayed up chatting with in the middle of the night while we waited for the rares to appear on the Asian accounts. You know who you are "Dark Siders" ! I've made alot of friends here. I love how we kept each other awake, had good laughs when one WI member had to quickly run to Walgreens to buy more plushies to afford the asian rare that just appeared, and how we all looked out for one another when a member had to get some sleep and we looked out for the item they were looking for.

The other memory is when I first realized I was definitely addicted to WW and WI! I was driving on a 11 hour trip with my family. I knew a rare item was about to be named on the Asian account during a late hour and we were no where near our hotel yet. So I pulled over on I-95 into a hotel parking lot, reached for the laptop and begged hubby to go into the hotel lobby and ask them for their wireless internet code. There I sat in the car in a hotel parking lot off I-95 connecting to WI to find out what the rare was. This was way before we were able to get tweets about rares now (thank goodness for the tweets now. LOL) Within 5 minutes, I had my rare and we continued onto I-95 to our destination. My hubby couldn't believe me and declared then I was officialy addicted. LOL!

I love the members we have here and the friends I have made. Thanks WI!!!! Happy birthday!
LOL, Love the last one!

OMG< CLOWN WIG AT BLBBERMOUNTH'S!
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:17 PM   #37727
PEEP!
Gift Guru

Because I thought I had to do it manually. Doh
Old 04-29-2010, 09:17 PM   #37728
is a supermom and is
Gifted

anjii has a spectacular aura aboutanjii has a spectacular aura about

My favorite memory is becoming gifted, and being able to start completing my son's collection of all the vehicles
anjii is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:18 PM   #37729
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

i saw it but did not pay too much attention
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:18 PM   #37730
PEEP!
Gift Guru

Yes I saw that awhile ago
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥