Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 10:27 PM   #37441
Webkinz :)

momof2wfanatics is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite part of WW is how much fun the kids and I have on it. I love that they can play games with their friends even if they're miles away.
momof2wfanatics is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 10:40 PM   #37442

rugratsmomdawn is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory was discovering WI. I am new to it so I am still trying to figure everything out. I look forward to being around for a long time. Thanks for all the info on WW, it really helps.http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../worshippy.gif
rugratsmomdawn is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 10:47 PM   #37443

Sudowoodo1231 is an unknown quantity at this point

My....always have the first info on up coming webkinz pet ahead of time.
Sudowoodo1231 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 10:49 PM   #37444
WebkinzMom1028

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz Insider!! Thank you so much Justin and all the other Admins & Mods for giving us such a wonderful site to come together with other Webkinz lovers. I know my experience with my Webkinz has been so much more fulfilling since coming to this site. I have met some wonderful, caring people here and I love being able to be part of such a wonderful community! Also, thank you for giving my darling daughter a SAFE place to come and hang out and have fun. That means the world to me!! I love and again thank you for being here for us, Bless you!

One of my favorite memories would have to be from the Chippette contest weekend. I will never forget our Canadian friend's dedication & generosity in donating all those codes. I had a ball on the last night cheering them on. While they were clicking away for dresses, I was tunneling my way in the "Home Before Dark" game for the communal contest. The team work of us all working together in one way or another to help others was such an incredible feeling!

And the other was this past weekend when I was part of donating codes in the Thunderbird contest. I enjoyed the feeling that comes from giving to & sharing with others! I had a blast hunting that bird to help give someone else that didn't have a chance at one to get it! Thank you Justin for having these contests and giving everyone a fair and equal chance! It is so appreciated!!!

There are 2 of my favorite memories, I know there is more but I waited until the minutes were ticking away so I have at least one entry! better late than never right?

Thanks again for letting me be part of such a wonderful place!! Blessings
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 10:49 PM   #37445

Sudowoodo1231 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's always nice to have the insider on hand to know the first and lastest new from WI.
Sudowoodo1231 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 10:56 PM   #37446
Gifted
djbjmomma has a spectacular aura about

I used to love the stories written about the rare for the day. I think they were written by Mervyn or Marlyn, I can't remember the name. I also really appreciate all the help when searching for, Ghosts and Goobers with everyone helping it makes it easier. Thanks!
Old 04-28-2010, 11:33 PM   #37447

lovemr is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is finding out about webkinzinsider website! I have been able to find the rare items I love alot easier.:cdee:
lovemr is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 11:36 PM   #37448
Oekie defies all odds
Oekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all odds

I love WI because it's so a friendly community. My favourite moments are the trackig treads such as the Goober one form this week. Everyone is helpful! Thanks WI
Old 04-28-2010, 11:53 PM   #37449

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent
dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

My favorite memory was when the WI community passed the number of people ever on at the same time -Dorinda1213
Old 04-29-2010, 12:53 AM   #37450
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Happy Birthday WI. Favorite memory is the day I first became a member of WI. Thank you Justin and Wendy.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥