Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 08:19 PM   #37431
Webkinz :)

soccerstar24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider! My favorite memory of WI was finding this site and seeing how much it helped me keep my Webkinz account on track all the time! Thank you!
soccerstar24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 08:34 PM   #37432
Dan3455

Dan3455 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

The contest ends tomorrow! I worship Webkinz, I really do, I go on every single day and play on Webkinz! Is that good enough for proof! I super badly want to win my picture ohh I hope I win!111
Dan3455 is offline Male
Old 04-28-2010, 08:41 PM   #37433

Swim Girl is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite memory of WI is when me and my mom designed a room together for a contest and we actually won!!! We were so surprised!!!
-Swim Girl:gor:
Swim Girl is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:06 PM   #37434
Lil Kinz
WebkinzSTL is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory of related to Webkinz is when my brother, his wife and my two nieces were visiting me last August and whenever we were at my home (which wasn't much) there were two computers going on Webkinz World constantly. The three adults and one teenager were all jostling for a seat to play with their Webkinz while the two young nieces played with toys! We traded tips on our favorite games, discussed the virtues of the different plants to grow, looked at rooms, played DogBeards Bath Battles (he won!) and compared notes on what gems to find in what mines! The fact that my brother was the one who introduced my daughter and I to Webkinz just rounds out the story!
WebkinzSTL is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:09 PM   #37435
.:: Autism Awareness

DappleApple is on a distinguished road

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WI! I hope everyone has a nice Webkinz Day!
DappleApple is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:43 PM   #37436
rockhop7 is on a distinguished road

Even with all the problems there have been on the site, I still enjoyed looking for the ghost, Ms. Birdy, the green guy and Goober. I enjoy the games and getting things for my pets. Some of the trivia is really hard though, but still fun.
rockhop7 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 10:08 PM   #37437
Gift Guru

PilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the way

I think my favorite memory was the first Wacky Zingoz week celebration almost two years ago when Webkinz brought back the Wacky Zingoz 600 trophy. I was on WI about as much as I was on WW during that week. Everyone wanted to win a trophy and everyone was so eager to share tips about how to win one and cheering each other on and congratulating people when they got one. The spirit of community here on WI during that event was so wonderful. I love how members are so willing to help each other.

Also, a continuing memory is my experiences on the GE. Since I started as a gift trainee and now as a gift guru, I have been having so much fun. It's the people and their sense of generosity and friendliness that makes it so great.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:10 PM   #37438

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

My favorite part of WI is everything!
Making new friends, helping others, chatting in the forums, and overal having a great time!

I love WI; it is even my homepage!
brtswim is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 10:20 PM   #37439
TKline3 is an unknown quantity at this point

My best memory of WI was finding you, and finally knowing when we could find the Rares in the Curio Shop... and so many more tips and help to follow.

My favorite Webkinz memory was finally conquering Polar Plunge only to learn first hand about the blue screen of death. Since then I've managed to win a few of the trophies.

Thanks WI and WZ!
Old 04-28-2010, 10:27 PM   #37440
Pink001 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would be lost without WI and Webkinz. The two sites go hand-in-hand and I visit both regularly everyday that I have access to the internet. WI has helped me get my halloween jack-o-lantern, my christmas gifts from Miss Birdy and now my rockets. WI has given me the inside scoop on what Webkinz has retired so that I can purchase my faves before they are gone forever. I love the sneek peeks of the new Webkinz. WI has helped me build my Curio shop rare inventory and now my Kinzstyle rare inventory. I know that I have forgotten other things but last but not least, when I am having trouble with the Webkinz site, such as logging in, WI can usually give me the answer as to why it is happening.
Thanks to everyone that makes this site so much fun!!!!
Pink001 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥