Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 03:46 PM   #37411
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory is meeting all of my new friends when I first came on. I felt so welcome and I felt like I just fit right in! I loved that feeling. I love WI, its awesome!
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 03:56 PM   #37412

Gemini3562 is on a distinguished road

My most favorite memory here is when we beat our own record of how many members were logged in webkinz insider
Gemini3562 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 03:58 PM   #37413

jacquiekinz is on a distinguished road

Although you wanted only one favorite memory, I have three I just had to share with everyone.
The first was on Oct. 13, 2006, when my daughter, with special needs, adopted her first Webkinz. I wasn't sure if she'd be able to play the games and keep track of things on her account due to her severe memory difficulties. However Webkinz has proved to be a wonderful tool for her memory. We are constantly amazed she remembers not only her 238 pet's names, but also exactly which rooms they're in. She loves each and every one of her pets like they were real.
The second was the day my daughter won her first trophy...a huge accomplishement for her. She now has a Collector's Trophy Room with over 35 trophies in it.
The third was on April 4th, 2009, when our family purchased deluxe memberships. We all look forward to our monthly deluxe gifts, estore money and bonus daily activities. We have never regretted this purchase and happily renewed it again this month.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:09 PM   #37414

catringo is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is when everyone helps out when there is a new task to collect items. Everyone is there to help out everyone else. It is so nice to see that here at WebkinzInsider. Thanks again for helping me and others find things.
catringo is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 04:21 PM   #37415
Lil Kinz
shirleyda is an unknown quantity at this point

Some of my favorite times were when I was playing dicekinz with my son. We would both log on at the same time, so that we could play against each other.
shirleyda is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 04:22 PM   #37416
papers is an unknown quantity at this point

happy birthday wi
papers is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 04:22 PM   #37417
Lil Kinz

swimmersweet is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite memory about webkinz world is when i adopted my first pet rabbit hoppy. :husky::acs:
swimmersweet is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 04:29 PM   #37418
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Woo-hoo! Happy Birthday WI! My fave WI memory is very recent & it was the generous donations of all the Canadian WI members giving Chippette Costume Codes for other WI members to have a chance to own one of those adorable outfits. I love how WI members are so thoughtful and caring. This is just such a great site! Thanks WI and Happy Bday! Bluedollymama
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 04:30 PM   #37419
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

My new favorite memory of WI is looking at everyone's fun and cool (and constantly changing) avatars! What a creative bunch of fun people. I love visiting WI!
aerogrit is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 04:46 PM   #37420
Lil Kinz

piper9645344545 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

well I just joined WI but so far I go on everyday to check the rare item schedule and thehome page. I wish I would have knowabout WI sooner, but I still have a few great memories: like when I frist checked my email and learned that I was an Webkinz Insider! BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON WI AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY
piper9645344545 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥