Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 11:47 AM   #37381
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Wow terrific contest!!
Good luck everyone.
I was in a party at Coral Grove when a nice WI told me about this site and all the trackers!
I have been hooked every since and love all the tracking threads.
It would be near impossible to achieve all the goals Ganz puts on all the click fest and Clubhouse events without WI!!!
I love WI!!!!
aug2168 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 11:52 AM   #37382
Webkinz :)

mom0fthree is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory of Webkinz World is the day that I finished collecting my very first rare room theme! I love to complete the rare rooms now...and they are all so cute. They just retired that theme - the Kooky Science.
My favorite WI memory is when we were all working on a recipe to figure it out --- and we did!
I love that about WI! We all work together to help each other in Webkinz world. That is just how things should be between people in this world! Thanks WI!!!
mom0fthree is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 11:54 AM   #37383

dark dragon is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory from webkinz world is the memory of halloween 2009, I liked the candy hunt and the collection it self.
dark dragon is offline Male
Old 04-28-2010, 11:57 AM   #37384
h94

h94 is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz memory was when I traded for purple slippers when I didn't even know they were wanted! After I put them on, everyone swarmed around me and asked for them. I didn't even trade much for them. It was a very good surprise for me!
h94 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 12:03 PM   #37385
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs up Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

THIS SITE is by far the best thing that has come from the introduction of Webkinz.
Webkinz would not be the same without Webkinz Insider.

The most impressive thing for me is the community, the family, the coming-together to share information with each other and to support each other.
Everyone works with each other to help and to ensure that we all are on an equal playing field.
When rares are known, we tell each other.
When receipes are solved, we share that with each other.
When we just need to vent about glitches and Ganz, we listen to each other.
When we get taken in the trading room or a new flooring freezes our room, we warn each other.
When we spin 3 wishing wells, find a retired pet on sale, or win a trophy in a game, we rejoice with each other.
or it could be something as simple as asking for a pet name or asking how to garden.

This site has, and continues to be a blessing to many many people and families.

So to the team at WI ..... Happy Birthday! Congratulations! and don't quit doing what you're doing - we ALL appreciate you !!!!!
Old 04-28-2010, 12:13 PM   #37386
yael204
yaelhkr is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

My best memories are all the tracking’s we did together.
The ghost, Miss Birdy, The leprechaun and now Goober.

In addition to vacation raffle tracking and I think that there were more.

The great Teamwork done here should be an example how all people should work together and help each other.
yaelhkr is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 12:19 PM   #37387
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Okay lets see, my favorite memory of WW was experiencing my first maintenance day. I freaked out thinking the site was down for good, which lead me to WI. This was the beginning of it all and I would not change a thing. Sometime I enjoy WI more than WW. Happy 3rd bday and wishes of many more to come.
Joani is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 12:20 PM   #37388
miriam204
Lil Kinz

miriakr is an unknown quantity at this point

My favoirte webkinz memory is finding weblkinzinsider site.
A site with all these guides forums and news is great.
The move to wiki format made it even greater.
miriakr is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 12:33 PM   #37389
Lil Kinz
SuperBlaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday!
My favorite memory of WI is when my mom showed me the clothing recipes on this site. I had no idea they existed, and I could quit losing my KC to try and figure them out!

Webkinz Insider has been such a great help to me and my family! We love being able to see what rares are coming, and make sure we have all the KC we need to purchase the items we want.

Thank you so much for having such a great site, and having so much helpful information!
:husky:
SuperBlaster is offline Male
Old 04-28-2010, 12:37 PM   #37390

Olin Froid is on a distinguished road

another favorite memory was the searches for the ghost on the threads in here...fun times~!
Olin Froid is offline Male
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥