Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 11:37 PM   #37341
Webkinz :)

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Many pleasant memories! Just finding the first time was such a exciting & thrilling moment, I can hardly put it into words! I'd have to say that would probably be my greatest moment of excitement on here. All the contests & helpful tracking threads & amazing friends that I share my hobby & accomplishments with,.... are all such wonderful things though.

As for in WK World itself, I think the Snow White Clickable ads were a huge thrilling moment in time for me. There is lots of other highlights along the way of course, but that's the biggest that comes to mind off the top of my head right now.

Thansk for everything & !

SchmoopiePie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 01:08 AM   #37342

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

My best memory of WI was how impressed I was when I first found WI, and how truly amazed I was at all the wonderful people and all the helpful information about WW, which I am always grateful for. And as I became more familiar with WI, I knew I just had to join and I look forward to learning and becoming more involved every day.

Thanks for this wonderful website and for letting me be part of this community
kittycat mommy is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 02:36 AM   #37343
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

My favorite memories are making new friends here, people helping me get things for my brother and sister in trades, and I met some really nice people here that are TOO SWEET FOR WORDS!
Old 04-28-2010, 06:32 AM   #37344

srscm1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all the great prizes.

Some of the best memories were from the forum threads when webkinz was running contests and we were all anxiously trying to find patterns and time cycles as to when things were going to occur. Oh the fun :)
srscm1 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 07:16 AM   #37345

KearaN99 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd have to say Webkinz Day becoming a national holiday (yes I think I speeled it wrong and again LOL) Happy Birthday WebkinzInisder

P.s. we need more post LOL

Thx Justin and Wendy
KearaN99 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 07:49 AM   #37346
Gifted

tupelohunny19 is a jewel in the roughtupelohunny19 is a jewel in the rough

Finding Webkinzinsider!!!!!!! What a great day that was! I had no idea of the value of anything until I found WI. It is still THE SOURCE for all things Webkinz .Happy Birthday and many more to come
tupelohunny19 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 08:17 AM   #37347
michlevine is on a distinguished road

one of my favorite memories - hearing my little sister (daily!) come running to me saying "Hey, guess what Wi just posted! There's a new....."
Old 04-28-2010, 08:27 AM   #37348
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

WI is my favorite web site. I get up in the morning and check it first thing. I was so excited when I found out about the Wacky Zingoz week! I appreciate you all so much!
huhmoreplease is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:44 AM   #37349

acsass is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow!! Now THIS a contest !!!! Happy 3rd birthday with wishes for many, many, many more ! Thanks to everyone involved in making this birthday contest so exciting, with a special thanks to Robert - you rock, man !!

My favorite moment was the day my friend, Mark, introduced me to WI - he gave me my first webkinz, the moose, and i just love them both ! He got me to join WI and then taught me how to navigate the site to get the info I needed . My favorite thing to do on WI is to check the forum each day to see what items are going to be offered - I am STILL looking for the beautiful pink ballgown !! I am sure I will find it soon!!!

Again, wishing you the happiest of birthdays this year - may continue to be the best source of info for all things webkinz!!!!!
acsass is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:48 AM   #37350
Lil Kinz

ga14 is an unknown quantity at this point

My best memory is logging on my Signatrue Endangerd pets. It is just sooo fun to get the prizes and name the pets and make their rooms. -Just joined your site. I'm looking forward to lots of fun.
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥