Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 11:55 AM   #37301
Liberty
Webkinz :)

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Have a GREAT day all!!!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 11:59 AM   #37302
kitsissy

kitsissy is a glorious beacon of lightkitsissy is a glorious beacon of lightkitsissy is a glorious beacon of light

My favoite thing about WI has been the wonderful friends I've met and the boatload of information you have available. Love to be able to keep up with the rares, too. WI is just a wonderful wealth of useful information to help me learn anything about Webkinz I want to know. Thanks!!!

Maria
kitsissy is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 12:35 PM   #37303
changes2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by flhonker
My favorite memory is when I found this site. I was looking for help with some recipes and thought that I had hit the gold mine when I found a ready to print cookbook. The bonus was all of the other info that is always kept up to date. I can't imagine that I would have enjoyed with Webkinz world for as long as I have if I didn't know about all the little things that everyone here is always on top of. Thank you all so much for all of the work and all of the fun.
I don't know what happened to my most recent post -- I used a quote tag and the quote went in, but not my memory -- so here it is again -- kinda --

My favorite memory was finding this site and then ordering a 'lot' of Webkinz from Ebay and sitting for days entering the codes and setting up my rooms. This website has been ESSENTIAL for the full enjoyment of Webkinz World -- thanks you soooooooooo much....don't know how you do it, but THANK YOU! Peace!

Last edited by changes2012; 04-27-2010 at 12:35 PM..
Old 04-27-2010, 12:44 PM   #37304
Lil Kinz
liddie123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz insider has saved me so much time specifically with tracking things! Thank you to all of you who take the time and effort!
liddie123 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 12:54 PM   #37305

NANAPB is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory is finding this website. I have learned so much and been helped so many times that I could never repay. My grandaughter is a lucky girl for your site has enlighned her Nana.
love ya, Pam
NANAPB is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 01:03 PM   #37306
556missy

556missy will become famous soon enough

My greatest memory of webkinz was the day my daughter could play by herself without my help. she started the summer before Kindergarten and couldnt read, so I would answer the questions and get her KC. Then one day she started reading the questions all by herself. I really think webkinz and WI has helped her with her reading skills and also taught her computer and socialization skills.
Old 04-27-2010, 01:31 PM   #37307
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 

My favorite memories of WI are all the wonderful friends I've made, especially in the old Asian Rare thread and the Gift Exchange. I've been too busy for "gung-ho" Webkinz for almost a year, and the thing I miss more than anything is hanging out with my pals here on WI.

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider!!!!
marthaaa is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 02:00 PM   #37308
meow9247 !!
Gifted

meow9247 is a jewel in the roughmeow9247 is a jewel in the rough

my favorite memory was when i got the movie theater screen thanks to the rare schedule on WI! i was so excited, because i had been saving up for it for so long! Thanks to WI my theater room is complete. Happy 3rd WI!
meow9247 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 02:21 PM   #37309
Lil Kinz

chipper1023 is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I would have to say all the great information that is provided in WI is my favorite!!! This place is so informational, I am here everyday learning new things....Happy 3rd B-day WI....can't wait for more
chipper1023 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 02:43 PM   #37310
puglie123

puglie123 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think my favourite was finding all the recipies for food on WI and then using it on webkinz thanks!
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥