Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 05:24 AM   #37291
I is Terrific :)
Gifted

shichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guide

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Thanks WI for all the terrific memories and for all you wonderful members
I've had a lot of fun these last few months and every memory has been special. I love this contest as every time I read what the wonderful members have remembered I too remember. "What a wonderful world this could be ... " if the whole world loved webkinz as much as we LOL Thanks again
shichi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 05:30 AM   #37292
Webkinz :)

tiffybum76 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite WI memory is discovering all the kind, helpful people here. My kids & I know so much more about webkinz because of you all. We visit daily to see whats going on. Thank you for a wonderful site!
tiffybum76 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 05:40 AM   #37293

mlh918 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I have so many wonderful memories! Like coming here when something was happening on WW only to find out that I wasn't the only one. I have always loved that. I think my favorite memory was my Birthday last year. I didn't even realize anyone knew or cared about my birthday on here, only to find I had some very special birthday messages from people I didn't even know. I teared up at the caring on here, even for someone they didn't even know. I felt so special!!! WI is somewhere I can go to feel special, and get help with WW issues. Everyone on here has been so helpful!! Happy Birthday WI, glad to be a part of it!!
mlh918 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 07:18 AM   #37294
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

I am most excited when I log in and find that someone has finally figured out a recipe.
ptandme is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 07:20 AM   #37295
HeidiH is an unknown quantity at this point

WI has really been a great help in taking advantage of all the things in Webkinz World. I love the threads that find Goober, etc. Makes everything easier. Thanks! Heidi H
Old 04-27-2010, 07:47 AM   #37296
flhonker is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory is when I found this site. I was looking for help with some recipes and thought that I had hit the gold mine when I found a ready to print cookbook. The bonus was all of the other info that is always kept up to date. I can't imagine that I would have enjoyed with Webkinz world for as long as I have if I didn't know about all the little things that everyone here is always on top of. Thank you all so much for all of the work and all of the fun.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:59 AM   #37297

megloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightmegloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightmegloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

I have a family of WI fans in my house! Over the years we have gotten the kids' friends addicted to the site too! We LOVE all the tips and sneak peeks and can't imagine having to navigate WW without you! My favortie WI memory was the Halloween Costume Contest -- what a fun event! We all enjoyed it very much!

Happy Birthday WI!
Old 04-27-2010, 09:05 AM   #37298
Lil Kinz
Money King is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is being able to use kinz chat plus, and that is how I learned to type
Money King is offline Male
Old 04-27-2010, 09:26 AM   #37299
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Hi everyone.
*yawns*
Diamond015 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 09:33 AM   #37300
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Best Webkinz World memory:
Signing on the the first time with our 6 & 8 year old children and watches their faces light up as they navigate around Webkinz World finding new games to play and fun things to do. For the next 6 months I wondered "When do I get a Webkinz?"
Best WI memory:
I love using the Internet to search for answers for computer or other problems (I was a Computer Engineer in my former life). So when we discovered WI to help with the Gem Hunt, Alyssa's Star Challenge and winning trophys, it was like a 2nd new world opened up to us (the first being WW itself). And then to find other adults on it who were just as crazy as we were about Webkinz - what a "God-send". So should we say "Thank you WI for feeding our addiction"?

Papakinz
Bankskinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥