Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 10:05 PM   #37281
Lil Kinz
GeorgieBird is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory was joining ! It has helped me so much, with recipes, tracking and everything! I

GeorgieBird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2010, 10:12 PM   #37282
Lil Kinz
geoaubsmom is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is when my eldest daughter got her first Webkinz :chi: and she needed some help understanding a game...

I learned it and then did not want to stop playing to show my daughter because I was having too much fun!

Now I have my own Webkinz and over 100 Zingoz Pop trophies!
Old 04-26-2010, 10:28 PM   #37283
Lil Kinz
waterseasun is an unknown quantity at this point

:gecko: Well I haven't been with you for that long maybe just a year or so but this is the website I come to get the inside scoop for my kids & for me as well. I'm a mom who loves to play with webkinz I have over 16 webkinz that are mine as well as my kids we have over 82 webkinz we love them. It gives me a chance to know what there doing & interact with them so i say thank you for this website & keep up the good job!!!!:acs:
waterseasun is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 11:26 PM   #37284
Lil Kinz

momspetwebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz memory is when we finally got high speed internet two years ago at home, and didn't have to wait to go to the library to play! Our whole family can now go at anytime and visit on all the holidays! I also really loved the trick or treat ghost this year!
momspetwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 01:33 AM   #37285
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

My favorite memory is finding all of the helpful tips - from hunts to games to just how things work (or don't!).
Wizard is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 03:34 AM   #37286
Lil Kinz
momstheword is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

happy Birthday! My best memory is the day I joined webkinzInsider! It's been a fanastic year!

happy Birthday to you!

Last edited by momstheword; 04-27-2010 at 03:34 AM..
momstheword is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 03:38 AM   #37287
Webkinz :)

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

my favourite moment was when i joined and realized how much information i could find and how many new friends i could make
kittypinck is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 03:51 AM   #37288
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Thanks for all the fun with THIS contest
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 04:32 AM   #37289
Lil Kinz

bocababe42o is an unknown quantity at this point

my best memories are all the contest we have entered in the last few years. they have been fun and exciting to win. we also love the rare item schedule...we have been collecting rare items for only 2 yrs but this sit has been so helpful..thanks wi
p.s. i think mom's are more involved then the kids sometimes...lol

go webkinz its your bday!!!! favorite memory...buying my 1st webkinz for my kids..."cocoa"

Last edited by bocababe42o; 04-27-2010 at 04:32 AM..
bocababe42o is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 05:21 AM   #37290
Webkinz :)
mygra will become famous soon enough

my favorite memory...guess has to be that this is somewhere i can share with my whole family..something we can talk about..as we all come here..my daughters who are both grown and live away..my grandkids ,,,who range in age from gonna graduate from school next moth to in 4 grade,,,is great..we compare what we see here,,use the info to find things,,ask questions of things we dont know or well answer the things we do,,,,i love the family friendly and safe place here..is a good thing ...to have and share,,,Keep up the good work..you have a awsome place here
mygra is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥