Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 03:51 PM   #37261
Webkinz :)

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

How many posts does this have to get up to???

Oh, 33,000 ! Looks like that was no problem for this bunch!
Jesussavedme is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2010, 03:58 PM   #37262

kangeer is on a distinguished road

I think the best moment was discovering WI! Realizing there is a support community to help solve recopies, tip about all areas of the Webkinz world.
Thank you all members of WI!

Attached Images
File Type: gifflirts17.gif (54.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: gif2099117_1852.gif (32.3 KB, 1 views)
kangeer is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 03:58 PM   #37263
MilkywayPanda

sQuItTeN64 is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory was that dusty Christmas night when I adopted my first Webkinz, Oreo the Lil' Kinz Panda, and how I discovered so many fun things I used to think I was the coolest person on Webkinz, for I had 5,000 Kinz Cash by the time I went to bed, and I had a cool room filled to the top with W-Shop Items. I also had a cool fridge, the Panda Ming fridgy-thingy, and Oreo had a bunch of clothes on, a Rain Hat, Rainbow Boots, a Raincoat, and Yellow jeans. Ahh, now I know better~♪
sQuItTeN64 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 04:21 PM   #37264

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

We so got passed our goal!
kitkat20 is offline Male
Old 04-26-2010, 04:25 PM   #37265
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

I really loved the Snow White Ads and ghost tracking....... no WW events have replaced the fun of those events. Even though many people were frustrated, I miss all the frustration now...
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 04:45 PM   #37266
Lil Kinz

cristil300 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Well first of I would like to say Happy Birthday ! Ever since I was introduced to this site I was pondering weather or not to join. But evenully I choose to join. So I did. That is my fondest memory.

PS I think this is one of the best websites that I know of.By the way thanks for making cpi now I can find out secrets that are on clubpenguin.

:bt::kanga:

:gwolf::husky::kanga:

Happy Birthday !
cristil300 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 04:56 PM   #37267

wyah has a reputation beyond reputewyah has a reputation beyond reputewyah has a reputation beyond reputewyah has a reputation beyond reputewyah has a reputation beyond reputewyah has a reputation beyond repute

winning a chipette dress and getting my pot of gold - thanks to the insider's info!
wyah is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 05:25 PM   #37268
Gifted

RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!

My best memory was finding the Special Needs thread, and talking to people who understand what I'm talking about. I have plenty of great memories on other chat threads, like the GEDCT, but the Special Needs thread gave me so many new understandings.
RiddleMeThis is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 05:41 PM   #37269

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

My favorite memory was joining this website! I have made lots of friends. Thanks to everyone
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 04-26-2010, 06:43 PM   #37270
Lil Kinz

pear378910 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Wow i loved everything i saw here!!!! I may be sort of new but that's because i never decided to make an occount until now because i really wanted to say what i loved about .
I love how everyone just works together and everyone ends up happy like when we did the chipmunk contest. Everyone works together so everyone can get the prize like now when goober is here and when ms birdy was here and also the ghost when it was halloween! I love this website and have gotton many of my friends into it! I and i always will.

I love you and you rocked my life!!!!Thank you!

From Delileh ( and all her webkinz!)
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥