Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 07:47 AM   #37241
Webkinz :)

tigger4me2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory was when I first joined WI. My friend's 7 year old talked me into buying myself a Webkinz. I had no clue what I was getting myself into. Luckily, I came across this site pretty quick and I have never needed to go anywhere else for information. I got so many great messages, welcoming me to the board and giving me advice. Now 2 years have passed, I have 100's of Webkinzs and I am still finding things on the site that I didn't know. Thanks for all the effort and hard work you do to keep us informed and up to date!
tigger4me2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2010, 07:53 AM   #37242
yst1

barnabas7 is an unknown quantity at this point

My BEST memory on WEBKINZ was meeting three of the best friends in the world. They will be my friends forever!
barnabas7 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 08:16 AM   #37243
ChiefLisa

Peace For Pugs is an unknown quantity at this point

My Favorite webkinz insider memory, is when I first got my account, and some really nice person sent me a letter welcoming to webkinz insider. It made me feel really special. I also was lucky enough to win a Chippette code for a little dress! I was so excited and thankful to webkinz insider!

I love you guys!

Peace For Pugs is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 08:28 AM   #37244

Tagna is on a distinguished road

My favourite webkinz insider memory is when I found out how on earth to finish off finding the gems I needed for the crown of wonder. Without all the work of other people I would have never knows what gems where in what mine!
Tagna is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 08:50 AM   #37245

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

gives me more favorite memories constantly. The latest one is that they allowed us to get codes of the Thunderbird to send to those that couldn't participate. I am so proud to be a member of such a great family! Happy 3rd Birthday
abbjs is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 08:53 AM   #37246
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

I love the new Wiki, I never get scammed in the trading rooms! WI you make me happy! Thanks for all the hard work!
huhmoreplease is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 09:44 AM   #37247

JollaKee is on a distinguished road

A favorite memory of Webkinz is after hours of trading, I finally completed my Exclusives collection with finding a Dancing Zingoz!! (I think I traded something big for it, but I wanted it so bad!) lol!
JollaKee is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 10:31 AM   #37248

GloryToWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Another favorite memory is getting garbage and finding Goober, the ghost, Ms. birdy, and the cute little green guy. lol even though it took a while, it was still fun. =)
GloryToWebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 10:33 AM   #37249

duckrose01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, I have a lot of memories at Webkinz, but i will say just one.
My pet was in his garden. He was happy. But, suddenly, a friend has invited him. He accepted, of course! My webkinz waited a minute, and he saw a big, big, big, big, big house!!! He had a lot of exclusive, rare, trading cards, and pet of the month items! My pet was so surprized! But the friend wasn't bad, like the rich persons, or... pets. He was so friendly with my pet! They talked a lot of time, they watched TV and cooked a lot of...gunk! My webkinz's friend doesn't know anything about recipes, so my pet wrote him all the recipes he knew. His friend was so happy, that he sent an exlusive item: a ribbon tree! My pet was so happy! For the present, he gave to his friend a lot of hugs.
And this is the story of two true pets, who remained friends forever!
Hope you liked!
Old 04-26-2010, 10:57 AM   #37250

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

My favorite memories are finding the snow white ads, and being amazed at how nice people were after I won the cotton candy sheep contest when I was still a pretty new member.
windcolors is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥